www.siliconelovers.com

Impulse Buy LD 158

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Impulse Buy LD 158

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

As the subject would indicate, I impulse bought the Lush Doll 158 from Silicone Lovers last night. Its an in-srock doll I've been eyeballing for a few days now. See her here and tell me what you think.
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... cm-d-bella

This will be my first doll purchase. A huge upgrade from the TPE doggy style ass and vagina I had a while back.
This morning, I ended up with cold feet and actually sent an email to SL to cancel. As there hadn't been any action taken since I placed the order, I figured this wouldn't be an issue. Guess they are incredibly backed up due to their spring sale. I have sent them a couple emails over the last couple days and no response yet.
I have been checking my order status and the dolls in-stock page to see if the order had been reversed. But, every time I look at the page again, I think about how nice it would be to have her. Now I'm on the fence. Guess I'll just wait. If she ships, she's coming home, if not, oh well.
Moving on, I've been trying to decide what kind of style she's going to have and a name! I hadn't thought of a name. Do you all typically have a name before she arrives or wait until she's home, figure out her style then select an appropriate name?
Clothing, to start, will likely only be a sexy pajama item and a loungewear dress. I've seen some of the outfits others here have for their ladies, and I'm just not sure I have the patience for that. Perhaps it will develope in time.
I found some nice things from Shein that I was thinking about. However, as a rookie in this arena, I wasn't sure what fabrics/materials to stay away from with a tpe doll. I think I read things that are really tight could damage the skin, so i plan on stayi.g away from those. Except, I'd really like to had her in some stockings or hose. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks everyone for sharing your doll experience and reviews of SL. Without this forum, I may have bought some super cheap knock-off and be turned off to the whole thing entirely. Now, I'm excited to see what happens.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Impulse Buy LD 158

Post by gogodolls »

Whatever the outcome, I hope you'll be happy because it's still a very pretty girl you chose! ✨💫😍
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Synthetic_Newbie

Post by Synthetic_Newbie »

From the reviews I’ve seen, Lushdoll is a fantastic choice for the quality and value. I doubt you’ll be disappointed with the product, or the post-sales service from Silicone Lovers.

WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

I doubt I'll be disappointed either. The model looks fantastic. I was originally ally looking at the Zelex 165x with heads GE95 w/ movable jaw and the GE 86. Was intrigued by the auto suck and clamping vagina. But I saw the LD as an in stock option at SL for half the price and wait time.
Thought about it for a couple days. Looked for reviews. Only found a couple and not for this particular model. Then I got a couple questions answered by Nick when I caught him online via chat. Next thing I know, I'm receiving an order confirmation email.
My first purchase so I'm both nervous and excited.

Dastardlydave

Post by Dastardlydave »

Beautieful doll like you I bought my doll chloe a 168 cm g cup AF doll on impulse I was a bit sceptical when I looked closer at the pics but when I seen her in real life I was delighted with the way she looked and like her better every time I see her as I said your dolls pictures are lovely but she'll probably look even better in real life

WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

I will make sure to post photos here, when that feature is activated for me and I have had a chance to get to know her.
She will be my traveling companion so she'll have lots of cities to see and pose with.

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

I just received my lushdoll 168 F yesterday and the second I got her in my hands I had zero regrets or buyers remorse. They are incredible.

WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

bench500 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:09 pm I just received my lushdoll 168 F yesterday and the second I got her in my hands I had zero regrets or buyers remorse. They are incredible.
That's great to know, thanks. How was unboxing and moving her? Did the weight seem accurate? One of the reasons I liked the 158 is relatively low weight since she's to be my work trip companion. But I have read manufacturer's weight is somewhat subjective.
Are you planning on uploading some photos?

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

Unboxing was pretty easy. She was well packaged. The box was covered in huge labels “this side up” and fedex still dropped her off standing on her head so the neck bolt was jammed down but easy to fix. I have not weighed her but it seems accurate. Probably around 90 lbs with the head. A lot easier to move around and pose than I expected. For me personally all the photos on their site dont do her justice. In person she’s stunning.

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

Oh yeah, when unboxing (and in general) be very careful with her fingers and toes. They are very fragile. Overall I think the doll is very well built it just takes some thought before positioning/moving.

WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

Thanks for that. It's good to know up front. I am planning to have mine held at a location for pickup. As I said, I travel for work and would rather not have this huge box sitting at my door when I'm not home. Hopefully she doesn't have too rough a ride. She will only be coming from Cali too, so hopefully that helps.
Did you get the goodie bag from SL when you ordered? Right now they have a few extras thrown in and I was curious if that's a seperate shipment, or included with the doll.
As for the toes, are they the typical floppy tpe, or a little more solid? I was planning on getting some stocking or hose. Hoping that doesnt harm the feet/legs.

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

The goodie bag ships with the doll and yes the toes are floppy. I have socks on her now and ordered some thigh highs and other clothing. Sticking to all white clothes for now to avoid staining. It also ships wrapped in a big white fleece blanket.

WhatsThisAbout
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WhatsThisAbout »

Well, I have a tracking number and estimated arrival date. No movement yet, but definitely on the way. No turning back now.
Also got an email from Nick. He told me the site is slow to track, but the order was processed and shipping set up mere hours after I hit submit order.
Now I really need to start thinking about getting some sort of wardrobe and a name. Kind of thinking Katherine.

JRG
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JRG »

WhatsThisAbout wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:02 pm Well, I have a tracking number and estimated arrival date. No movement yet, but definitely on the way. No turning back now.
Also got an email from Nick. He told me the site is slow to track, but the order was processed and shipping set up mere hours after I hit submit order.
Now I really need to start thinking about getting some sort of wardrobe and a name. Kind of thinking Katherine.
Well we are into May now, so any updates on how things are going?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

You have excellent impulsive buying taste, sucha a beauty, hope everything turns out good... :D

INFORMATIONS