betterlovedoll.com

Sex Actually host Alice Levine meets man 'married' to a sex doll and is left heartbroken

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Sex Actually host Alice Levine meets man 'married' to a sex doll and is left heartbroken

Post by Jussi »

'Spending time with him was actually a really heartbreaking, sweet and romantic story,' said the presenter of the Channel 4 show

Alice Levine will be left open-mouthed after meeting a man whose “life partner” is a sex doll in Monday’s (February 27) first episode of the second series of Sex Actually. In the Channel 4 three-parter, which has been produced by Louis Theroux’s production company, the 36-year-old presenter heads further afield to meet people pushing the boundaries of sex, relationships and intimacy.

The first episode focuses on how technology plays a role in people’s sex lives. Upon travelling to the United States, Alice meets Alexander - A man who is, in his own words, “married” to a sex doll.

Speaking ahead of the new series, Alice said: “Alexander, who is married to his love doll Mimi, which is a very unusual sentence which perhaps I thought I would never say…spending time with him was actually a really heartbreaking, sweet and romantic story.”
READ MORE...https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle ... e-26343988

:o

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sex Actually host Alice Levine meets man 'married' to a sex doll and is left heartbroken

Post by The Doll Advocate »

This is a positive story!!!
This is what I want the world to see.

INFORMATIONS