Spare silicone available anywhere locally?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to 4Woods
Cartoondude135
Active Poster
Active Poster

Spare silicone available anywhere locally?

Post by Cartoondude135 »

Ok, so the one major drawback to cleaning the doll is drying the anus (you need to have a lot of patience for this). Mainly because no matter how hard I try to douche her vagina with the enema bulb while she's sitting up, somehow, water still gets up DEEP into her anus. And because I was in a little bit of a hurry, I, stuffed a few paper towels up to attempt to suck up the remaining moisture. Then I had to use my index or middle finger to physically confirm there's not too much remaining moisture to be left to air dry so mold doesn't grow. But by doing both those actions, that caused the anus to tear slightly. Only compounded by the additional problem of some small paper towel chunks got torn and stuck up her anus. So I had to dig it out with my finger - which caused the anus to tear even more. And it seems all my patch works have failed to hold. So now, my Yoko is out of commission for sex for good. Worse, I just used all three tubs of medium skin-colored silicone - as they all become hardened somehow overtime despite not putting them in a place that's sunny.

So... do any of you know where I can get spare medium skin-colored silicone locally? Like Home Hardware, Home Depot, and in Canada? Not to mention the brand and type of silicone needed to patch these dolls? This has to be silicone specially designed to patch 4woods dolls. And in case you forgot, viewtopic.php?p=2273925&sid=4f35a01e20b ... 819eec17c5 This is medium skin for Yoko.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: Spare silicone available anywhere locally?

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Sil-Poxy may be what you're looking for. It's available at art supply houses, such as Sculpture Supply Canada:

https://sculpturesupply.com/products/si ... f1a7&_ss=r

If you don't want to deal with SSC, you can get is through Amazon.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

INFORMATIONS