sexyrealsexdolls.com

Advice needed - Makeup on Silicone

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
crazywolff

Advice needed - Makeup on Silicone

Post by crazywolff »

Hi all,

being new to the silicone game, not everything learned from the TPE world can carry over. From what I have read so far, Makeup is quite different and I am looking for advice on 3 (1/2) different application:

1. Makeup or short term usage (i.e. photo session)
In TPS, powder did stick very well due to the open pore nature. How is that with Sicilone? Does it stick at all? How about Lipsticks? Does it stain? What must be avoided to not damage the doll?

2. Longer Duration (i.e. session play)
I want my Doll to be a goth girl, with black Lips and dark Eyeshadows, only for a few hours to maybe a day but with physical interaction. It should clean up afterwards. Same for Foundation/Eyeliner/Makeup. Are there any recommendations for sort of a semi-permanent but removeable makeup?

3. Permanent Makeup (i.e. permanent style change,
My basic idea would be to use powder makeup and afterwards fix it with a thin layer of transparent Smooth-On Psycho Paint for Foundation/Blushed/Eye (via airbrush) and use dyed Psycho Paint for Lips. Or is it better to just use thinned Psycho Paint in multiple layers for everything subtle? Does that Powder Idea work at all or are there better solutions?

3 1/2 How about those temporary tatoos?
Do they stick somewhat? Can they be fixed with Psycho-Paint?

Lots of questions. Would like to hear what the best practices and materials are and how you do your makeup on those silicone beauties.

CU,

Crazy
Life's too short for bad wine dolls.

(Old) Babe (WM 157b / #159)
(New) Babe (Sanhui 160 LB / #32)
Vanessa (SM 157c silicone / #59)
Emma (Gynoid #9 / Elina)
Anna (Gynoid #13 / Ji Xiang)
Hitomi (Top Sino 158cm / T11)
Zoé (Starpery 171A / Hedy)
Lucy (Siliko 160 / Evelyn)
Judith (Zelex 165 / GE95)
Tiffany (Zelex 170 / GE95)
Suzanne (Zelex X165 / GE100)

crazywolffs crazy madhouse of dollhood

Chris1986

Re: Advice needed - Makeup on Silicone

Post by Chris1986 »

Hi crazy wolf.
Sorry I don't have an answer to any of your questions, but I'm dying to find out if you tested any of the methods you mentioned. I am in the process off building a doll from different materials. Possibly some parts tpe and some parts silicone. (All depends whether the body parts I've ordered from China are true to there description of materials used!) I am interested in using make up or possibly paint to change there appearance,
Chris

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hi crazywolf,

My experience is limited to a Sino 161 basically, but it is a silicone doll that has received makeup before. Here are my thoughts:

1. I use pressed powder all the time on my Sino. It sticks pretty well, but will gradually fade away with time. Its best to put a small amount on your doll, then smudge it a bit to look natural. I recommend the following colors:
- Brick Rose(#180). Works well as vagina coloring as well as eye shadow. I personally use it to give her very slight bags under the eyes like a normal woman who needs a nap.
- Rock 'n Rose (#145). This is darker and I don't like it as much, but its still the color of darkly blushing flesh. It would make good lipstick as long as the doll has no pre-existing lipstick paint on.

As for lipstick, this is far less pleasant and convenient. I have tried a few lipsticks, nothing really sticks to silicone like it does to real lips. You must take a paint brush, cover it in lipstick, then paint the lipstick on the doll's lips.
Silicone can periodically stain from clothes, but generally it doesn't. Even if it does, it will eventually fade away on its own. This is true for your makeup as well.

To remove makeup, use "Pond's Makeup Remover." I have bought the lavender towelettes and they work wonderfully.

2. Everything in #1 should work just fine. Don't overthink this. However, I have no recommendations for black lipstick though - have you tried "Black eyeshadow powder" on ebay? You might try Covergirl Smokey Nudes(#286)

3. I have no idea about tattoos, but there are plenty of people here who do that sort of thing. Most silicone dolls come with the option to have tattoos. I'm sure if you ask people, they can help.
Signatures are overrated.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Recommended powders for reference:

Covergirl 145 Rock 'n Rose (a bit darker than may be desired, but still good blushing):
covergirl145.jpg
covergirl145.jpg (4.73 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Covergirl 180 Brick Rose(Colored like blushing Caucasian flesh):
covergirl180.jpg
covergirl180.jpg (4.34 KiB) Viewed 805 times
Covergirl 286 Smokey Nudes(the black might be good for lipstick):
covergirl286.jpg
covergirl286.jpg (4.49 KiB) Viewed 805 times

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

I tried using lipstick in larger quantities and that actually looked better.

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Glad I found this thread. I'm currently looking for suggestions to use on nipples/areola.
I have a custom set of silicone nipples that I plan to glue on my doll, but I want to expand the areola diameter and have it blend seamless with the skin.

I'd definitely like this to be semi-permanent / easy to retouch as needed.

From what I gather, simply buying blush in the right color and lipstick is all that's needed. What about a foundation/ concealer? And also a sealer spray? To keep the makeup locked in. Assuming all of this is relatively safe and easy to remove without damaging the paint on the doll, but any first hand experience here is appreciated.
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

what about breast areoles, the factory paint is fading, should I use the same powders?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

INFORMATIONS