sexyrealsexdolls.com

VICE Media looking for doll lovers

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: VICE Media looking for doll lovers

Post by SRSD »

BigJoeBuck wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 8:49 am Sent a message and all I got was "we would love to help you build a doll!"

You guys know what day it is???? Lol
to our team, to our chat? where? maybe it went to the wrong person, if you are interested in this particular topic please email james@sexyrealsexdolls.com, sorry if there was a missunderstanding
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

esquisseallure
    Doll Advisor
    Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Is Vice Media still interested to write a story about this? Since they just filed for ch11 bankruptcy.

I'm not interested in joining this but just curious since the very recent news on vice media.
    Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

bbc3
    Doll Mentor
    Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

It doesn't look good. I wouldn't expect this to see the light of day at this point unless they can pull a Venture Capitalist or something similar out of nowhere.

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

I hope that whatever well-meaning author manages to get their story out, it doesn't get butchered by the editors and the comments, and it finds receptive ears. Who knows. Personally I'm not one to give an interview like that, but I can respect someone who would.

The only reason I'm here, beside an forum thread curiosity chain, is to push back at a lot of the assumptions and stereotypes I'm seeing. I agree that online dating isn't great by any stretch, but I disagree with the premise implied (or outright stated) about women and men. I think some people are that way, sure, but I think the reality is a lot more complicated and sad than that.

Anyone trying to peddle a simple answer and saying "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" makes me suspicious. I think there are a lot of problems out there and few real answers, but spending too much time burning others in effigy and not actually talking to the person you "despise" doesn't fix things or find whatever truth can be found out there. I don't think some of the statements said here have a great understanding not just on the "average" man but also the "average woman". I don't think "[noun] is [X]" is an accurate statement because, at best, a person is painting half of a 340,000,000 sized nation with an awful broad brush. I don't agree with "no [noun] will [perform action]" is also an accurate statement either. That's being arbitrary and binary, and people just aren't like that. There's too much despair and wallowing in cynicism, and it's just not something I agree with.

Anyway, sorry to OP to derail the conversation. I hope this journalist writes the piece that we hope for and the editors and company will publish it and the audience it attracts will be receptive. I don't think it will, but I hope it does.
    My Irontech "Vina": viewtopic.php?t=166197

Realhair
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by Realhair »

Just out on vice Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/15007601002380 ... l/?app=fbl

I could not read it, got a 404 error (maybe because the i.p. )

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Realhair wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:50 am Just out on vice Facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/15007601002380 ... l/?app=fbl

I could not read it, got a 404 error (maybe because the i.p. )
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/k7zbqm/ ... ium=social

You know I thought that was a pretty neutral and fairly accurate article. Good on the jounalist.

Aglooka
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

The best article could had been done by reading and analizing the great 'what brought you to dolls' thread .

But its against the VICE wokeness
    First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
    RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
    Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Great interview, actually. It certainly humanizes doll owners, and that is very appreciated. Thumbs up.
    -- The AtomicPunk --
    ** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Aglooka wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:03 pm The best article could had been done by reading and analizing the great 'what brought you to dolls' thread .

It doesn’t sound to me like you actually read it? It had to generalize for word count but did list some pretty common reasons.

Not sure I agree with the “talking point” against wokeness, but that’s not what even came up anyway.

Stewie studmuffin
    Doll Oracle
    Doll Oracle
    Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Pretty good article for the most part. Definitely better than most of the others that I have read.
    While there were a couple of things that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up, I applaud them for keeping the woke crap to a bare minimum. 8)
    No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Aglooka
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

NJ_dollyparton wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:34 pm
    Aglooka wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:03 pm The best article could had been done by reading and analizing the great 'what brought you to dolls' thread .

It doesn’t sound to me like you actually read it? It had to generalize for word count but did list some pretty common reasons.

Not sure I agree with the “talking point” against wokeness, but that’s not what even came up anyway.
    I did read it , did you the forum thread i mentioned ?

__
    Not sure I agree with the “talking point” against wokeness
    __

Good for you :thumbs_up: , is just my opinion of them mate , sure you can/may have a different one
    RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
    Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

NJ_dollyparton

Post by NJ_dollyparton »

Aglooka wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:25 am
    It doesn’t sound to me like you actually read it? It had to generalize for word count but did list some pretty common reasons
    Yessir. Posted in it myself. To be fair, I didn't read all 216+ pages of it, but enough to get the gist of it. There was a line in the article which briefly lists like three common topics which felt about right to me. Sure, a deeper analysis may have been warranted, but I don't think that was the author's goal. It also feels a bit disingenuous to just scrape a quasi-public thread without the authors' consent and post the results somewhere completely unrelated. That's my two bits.

Aglooka
    Doll Elder
    Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

NJ_dollyparton wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:47 am
    Aglooka wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:25 am
    It doesn’t sound to me like you actually read it? It had to generalize for word count but did list some pretty common reasons
    Yessir. Posted in it myself. To be fair, I didn't read all 216+ pages of it, but enough to get the gist of it. There was a line in the article which briefly lists like three common topics which felt about right to me. Sure, a deeper analysis may have been warranted, but I don't think that was the author's goal. It also feels a bit disingenuous to just scrape a quasi-public thread without the authors' consent and post the results somewhere completely unrelated. That's my two bits.
    I dont think likewise , but im not here to debate your opinion in this subject of course , just stated mine after reading the initial post

If you think that an article on having a relationship with one or multiple dolls is completely unrelated to what drives people to end up living that situation ,good for you . :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS