betterlovedoll.com

Davecat and other guy married to doll

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Davecat and other guy married to doll

Post by dave7311 »

(Revised March 21st of 2012 by me: dave7311)
NO COMMENT.....This was redirected by Bianca on a similar subject & this thread was not created by me .
( I removed POST , sorry )

'Thanks!' :|

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Davecat and other guy married to doll

Post by midiman »

I can sympathize with that last video. My dolls help me embrace that fantasy ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

I want bang bang bang, but my doll wants soap, water, and powder. Read somewhere that some people use condoms with their doll to fuck, piss, and go back to bed, then clean the doll in the morning. If I leave water based lubricant in the vag hole, does that damage it or lead to mold growing in?

I tried to pretend that my doll is alive. I imagined that she was naive and innocent when she first arrived. I chose to name my doll Jizzabell as a gross perversion of Tinkerbell, the fairy who brings children to Neverland. So I try to pretend that I am some sort of villain who has captured a fairy friend of Tinkerbell. In a sick way, Jizzabell takes men to the adult side of Neverland. A place where they can pretend to be a Captain Hook and elope with the tiny exotic fairies, because seeing a tiny fairy next to your dick makes you feel like a giant for a minute. Then I got the idea that she would be corrupted by all the Chaos Space Marine miniatures I have in my room. She came in a pink dress, the color of Slaanesh, chaos god of pleasure. So I sort of just went with it as a new twist in character development. Also, all the little chaos space marines look like tiny worshippers if I set her up right as an idol monument. Maybe I should build a small shrine to her for all the CSM to worship her in.

This morning, I kissed my doll as I went to work. I was quickly saddened as the doll didn't/couldn't/cannot kiss back.

I want to see more vids of DaveCat and other doll owners. I have seen most of the Guys and Dolls documentary, and the movie Lars and the Real Girl, but I want to see more. I have been teased by these Japanese Doll dvds and such.

RainLover
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RainLover »

Filch wrote:I want to see more vids of DaveCat and other doll owners. I have seen most of the Guys and Dolls documentary, and the movie Lars and the Real Girl, but I want to see more. I have been teased by these Japanese Doll dvds and such.
Then I am your wish fulfillment agent because I am constantly on the lookout for new media stories, photos and videos about dolls and their owners. :evidence:

:plaidskirt:
"Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." -- Liz Taylor
"Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me." -- hipsters Simon & Garfunkel, singing about doll ownership before it was cool.

Jussi

Post by Jussi »

dave7311 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:47 pm (Revised March 21st of 2012 by me: dave7311)
NO COMMENT.....This was redirected by Bianca on a similar subject & this thread was not created by me .
( I removed POST , sorry )

'Thanks!' :|
Thank you. It is necessary and good to bring out all the information related to the doll hobby. :thumbs_up:

An Australian man in an 'intimate' relationship with a plastic doll has revealed his online girlfriend initially erupted in anger when she found out about the unusual pairing.

Aussie Rod - not his real name - from rural NSW, purchased the doll in 2021 after going through an intense period of loneliness where he hadn't had any physical contact with a woman in two years.

All of a sudden, from emptiness, I had something that required care and maintenance and improvement in a feminine way,' he said.

'It was nice.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... arina.html

INFORMATIONS