realsexdoll.com

Hello everyone

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

lightspeed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello everyone

Post by lightspeed »

Just saying hello and looking at various protips when it comes to owning a doll. :)

Bought an SE Doll Princess Samantha and am still considering whether to keep her or not. She's lovely and all, but the maintenance, care and hassle of owning her is a lot more than I expected. Who knows, maybe I'll just get used to it.

My main reason for getting into this hobby was essentially to have some one to cuddle with. Though after last night, I think I may be slightly allergic to something that came in the box. :(

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Vickylover »

Hi lightspeed
Welcome to TDF. Dolls are great for cuddles but can be a bit of a pain to clean up after sex. Have you considered using condoms :?: a lot of members here swear by female condoms to make things easier. As far as the allergic reaction is concerned, was that the first time you were together :?: there maybe several reasons. Hope you get it sorted, take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

lightspeed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 pm Just saying hello and looking at various protips when it comes to owning a doll. :)

Bought an SE Doll Princess Samantha and am still considering whether to keep her or not. She's lovely and all, but the maintenance, care and hassle of owning her is a lot more than I expected. Who knows, maybe I'll just get used to it.

My main reason for getting into this hobby was essentially to have some one to cuddle with. Though after last night, I think I may be slightly allergic to something that came in the box. :(
Hi there. I got my first doll just a couple months ago.

On receiving, first thing I did was give my doll an overall body wash as you really should with anything you intend to be close to or eat! I shower her now, but I wouldn't do that until you get used to carrying her.
(I also didn't do anything with her for 2 days, I just let her 'settle in', but that's just me).

You may not be allergic, it's probably just factory crap and whatnot, like I said give her a sponge bath, especially where you may be intimate, including the face. If still not sure try a condom with her for your early starts, until things feel better.

What are the other hassles? Is weight an issue?

If you're reasonably healthy and ok, you wil soon learn how to handle that. Weight was a shock for me at first, but now I handle her quite easy, even to point of spontaneously moving her just for a better position when 'doing it'! It's all about knowing where to pick her up and a bit of technique.

To start, prepare your route, nothing to trip you. Fold her arms inwards (so they aren't catching everything), keep her legs together or bent. You can classic carry her (under her back and legs) or pick her up under her armpits or even her bum if you have her in a standing straight pose. Lift with your legs, not with your back. Do this for the first month or so it gets easier. (There's more 'how to carry' threads around here). It's a good bit of daily exercise too.

Good fortune on your adventures with your new lady, Sir.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

lightspeed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lightspeed »

I use a condom for easier cleanup. It's mainly getting in there and rinsing the lube out.
Whenever I have people over, I need to put her somewhere safe. I'm getting cats soon, and I'm not sure how to handle that.
The weight isn't really an issue, it's just... I don't know. Every little thing combined adds up.

Have to say though, couch cuddles and watching tv together, feels good.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

lightspeed wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 pm
Bought an SE Doll Princess Samantha
Woooow! :multi:
Congratulations!!
:D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS