The Birth of Erica

Got an idea? Need an invention?
55mrradiohead
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Birth of Erica

Post by 55mrradiohead »

stratzilla setz wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:56 pm
RevJack wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:57 am Wrap that foam core in a nice, dense, 3mm latex foam that feels like muscle and your "filler body" is mostly done. Slip it in a zentai suit to cover and protect the foam from friction.
I like where you’re going with that, you can literally cut and carve the softer foam pieces and strategically place them in anatomically correct ways.
Stratzilla, what computer program are you using to get those images? I have a couple different graphic design programs, but not that particular one that can show muscle groups.

Jim
Follow A Journey with Erica, my companion - viewtopic.php?t=176674

stratzilla setz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by stratzilla setz »

55mrradiohead wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:14 am Stratzilla, what computer program are you using to get those images? I have a couple different graphic design programs, but not that particular one that can show muscle groups.

Jim
Those are just pages from Uldis Zarin’s Anatomy for Sculptors book. The only app I can think of that might show muscle groups is Visible Body’s Atlas. I think it’s an android app.

friedoctopus
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by friedoctopus »

I wonder how it might work putting one of these suits over something like a Meiki plush.

INFORMATIONS