Starpery.com

Lube system?

Got an idea? Need an invention?
macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Lube system?

Post by macboy2 »

I’ve spent a good deal of time reading through this inventors section and am fascinated by the things members have dove in on. Brilliant minds here. I thought I’d share a concept I’ve had tumbling around my head for a few years now. Not sure it’s possible given the complexity involved but it seems this might be a great place to float the thought out for discussion. Who knows - maybe it IS possible?

I’ve had all manner of “handheld” options pass through my top drawer and my Fleshlight really got me thinking about a lube system. I don’t mean like a lube reservoir “on board”. I keep imagining a system where the vacuum caused by the ‘out stroke’ could, through some well placed inlets near the orifice opening, draw the lube (that would otherwise just spill out of the cavity) draw the lube back into some channeling. Some sort of check valve system would contain it and then on re-insertion the pressure being pumped into the system could be used to move the lube along to an outlet deeper in the cavity until it made its way back towards the entrance inlet check valve region and went back into the system.

It’s always annoyed me that if I wanted to lay down and relax (with the Fleshlight especially) I’d have more lube outside of the Fleshlight than inside and would actually have to quite often “top up”the lube. This is the case with a few of the strokers I’ve used over the years…maybe all of them?

In any case, this “valving” system could be implemented in handhelds and dolls alike. To take it one step further, I’ve also found myself imagining a system that builds pressure over time from thrusting and then could release sort of like a g-spot orgasm. This would ideally be a pre-filled reservoir lest we REALLY want to start talking about topping up lube mid-play.

Those are my revolutionary sex-vention ideas. Released to the collective world and all manufacturers. I’ll happily test any free samples anyone might want to send my way.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Lube system?

Post by The Doll Advocate »

I'm already working on an electronic remote controlled option for this.
Thread name is "doll cum"
viewtopic.php?p=2355696#p2355696

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

Fantastic! I’ll follow along there.

What I was envisioning primarily was a passive system that could catch the escaping lube and pass it back to the top as it were using just clever calving and channeling.

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

macboy2 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:32 pm Fantastic! I’ll follow along there.

What I was envisioning primarily was a passive system that could catch the escaping lube and pass it back to the top as it were using just clever calving and channeling.
I can appreciate the idea However I would question its functionality given tpe's Softness And if you add tubes or rigid pockets It might interfere with the sensation of use. What my main concern would be is cleaning. Dolls are already prone to mold growth due to Improper drying and cleaning. I would hate To complicated further with an elaborate system of tubes and pockets for germs and bacteria to hide in. With the idea that I have in mind you could load up one of the pockets with a peroxide solution And flush her from the inside out after use Then the only thing you have to contend with is proper drying.
My reasoning for electronics is one it can be ultimately controlled by the user and electricity would already have to be present to heat the fluids because the last thing you want is your doll to cum, and it be cold!

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

I love the built in cleaning bonus of what you’re working on and yes - hadn’t factored bacterial growth into my thinking. Perhaps only functional in a disposable use stroker akin to the tenga eggs. But that’d be a load of r&d to invest in a throwaway. In any case, my pondering will only ever be that - thoughts. Excited to see what you cook up!

INFORMATIONS