sexyrealsexdolls.com

TPE Doll Nipple Color Change/Lighten

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
datobamanation

TPE Doll Nipple Color Change/Lighten

Post by datobamanation »

Just ordered a TPE Doll and saw the factory pictures. The nipples were waaayyy too dark but it's already shipped. Anyone know how to lighten the color? They got them looking super dark. Ideally I'm thinking I just lighten the areola and nipple some but if I must, then a color change would be fine. Thanks all!

InterstellarMagic
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: TPE Doll Nipple Color Change/Lighten

Post by InterstellarMagic »

They shouldn't have sent the doll without your confirmation. Why did they do it? I would report it to the seller. But then let me understand, they put a darker shade than you wanted? I don't think you can send your doll back by now, but even they made a big mistake in sending it without your confirmation.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I wouldn't worry about it. The factory color is not permanent. It fades pretty quick. The factory color on my WM didn't survive the first series of washes. Plenty of threads on how to recolor nips and such though. Just use the search in the upper right corner.

datobamanation

Post by datobamanation »

InterstellarMagic wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:21 am They shouldn't have sent the doll without your confirmation. Why did they do it? I would report it to the seller. But then let me understand, they put a darker shade than you wanted? I don't think you can send your doll back by now, but even they made a big mistake in sending it without your confirmation.
I confirmed it but didn't think it through so it's not like they sent it without my confirmation. I took a second look a few days later but it had already shipped. I chose the color myself. I just didn't think any of this through so no worries the seller didn't really mess up much.

datobamanation

Post by datobamanation »

Mr Franz wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 5:06 am I wouldn't worry about it. The factory color is not permanent. It fades pretty quick. The factory color on my WM didn't survive the first series of washes. Plenty of threads on how to recolor nips and such though. Just use the search in the upper right corner.
I had looked around for answers but I'll just check more thoroughly, thanks.

INFORMATIONS