Giving TPE girl a tan

Got an idea? Need an invention?
texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Giving TPE girl a tan

Post by texas »

Hey Guys,

Llayne decided that she wanted to feel safer out and about so she tagged along to practice shooting at a local gun range. She got lots of attention from folks cuz she refused to wear panties.
Attachments
00001 Llayne 1af.jpg
00001 Llayne 1af.jpg (449.01 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
00001 Llayne 1aa.jpg
00001 Llayne 1aa.jpg (489.57 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
00001 Llayne 1ad.jpg
00001 Llayne 1ad.jpg (473.02 KiB) Viewed 1805 times

texas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by texas »

Hey Guys - Sorry for not posting in awhile - I had rough case of Covid aka Flu (I think) anyway - Decided to completely remove Sally Hansen Tan just for grins and guess what I found - Wait for it - Wait for it - All the newbie lingerie stains came off too Y E A H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it sounds unbelievable but honestly I had no idea that I would ever get those stains off.

Llayne - She has to stop being pissed at me now.

I had no idea why it worked but it did - Used Baby Oil to remove tan then gave a full bath - Whaaaala! She looks brand new OMG. Pics later after she dries out and gets powder treatment.

I know many of you really love your girls and I do too. Stay tuned for more adventures of Llayne.

Letsmakeadoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Letsmakeadoll »

Just put some fake tan products(tan mousse or fake tan gel for bodybuilders).

NYGUY2020
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NYGUY2020 »

MannequinFan wrote:
buttoncock wrote:Ive read that I can use smooth on silicone paint on TPE....others says it won't work.
I don't think TPE and silicone are compatible. I've heard that TPE toys will melt if in contact with silicone for an extended period of time.
My only experience with coloring TPE was to use a powder makeup which works nice, but will eventually wear off and will wash off easily.

So you can't get dye to stain the TPE? Sure your doll is TPE and not silicone?
I'm not sure about melting, but I have read that TPE can get stuck to silicone after prolonged contact.

tonetls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by tonetls »

What if you used food coloring...mix your red&blue = brown coloring in a bathtub full of water and lay your doll in it and soak?

don't know if that would work but food coloring would definitely stain the doll I'm thinking?

just shooting out a suggestion..good luck

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i wonder if one could use those sunless tan lotions ? i don't know anything about it one way or another just bringing up the idea. i would maybe try the rub on kind .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i do have another comment on here, if and i say "if" someone finds a good solution to the problem of trying to tan line a doll, please share it so others can do it, this has beena long ongoing thing that people have been wanting to achieve. it's to bad that in the mold process at factories that doll makers can't blend different colors on the body in thickness ( ) not just a thin amount they might come off unless it could be done thin and not peel or come off.

i mentioned one time my idea that it would be nice if the doll makers had a tpe body solution, formula that when the doll is exposed to light for a certain time that the body would make it's own tan lines from the clothing etc. that was on it, and of course maybe after a day etc. fade back to normal full skin coloring later.

tanner24

Post by tanner24 »

Anyone still reading this thread? Last year I continued buttoncock's research, he was last here in 2016 or so. I used his general technique then refined it to work pretty fast and permanently. If there's still interest I did take some pics and can post the process. but I'm new so no pics allowed yet.

tanner24

Post by tanner24 »

My experimental tanlines on 2 TPE dolls have been done for almost a year. There's no sign of fading, wearing off or spreading, etc. One doll is a Tantaly Scarlett, the other is a cheap-ass fun-butt toy also made of TPE.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

tanner24 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:59 pm
My experimental tanlines................
Hi tanner24! Welcome To Forum! :glou:

★ Member Introductions:
viewforum.php?f=231

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

tanner24

Post by tanner24 »

ty

tanner24

Post by tanner24 »

I'd recommend trying this 'Buttoncock Tan' method (giving credit where credit is due) on something small and cheap...like a Bangin' Betty Stroker. That's a real TPE product that won't break anyone's bank. It's what I used for Experiment #1 testing and it came out very well.
(When I can post a pic, you'll notice Betty's underside is all carved away--I used it as a slappable fleshlight overlay a few years back. That's a different story though.)
Maybe it's time to start a new thread. I'm not sure page 10 of this one is the place to discuss what really works.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Okay , i'll jump back in on this subject. another thing that comes to mind on tanning a doll , is kind of a reverse tanning . and by that i mean get a doll that is already tan skinned but where the bikini area and lines would be finely spray a lighter skin color or white (blocking of other close area to prevent over spray on the other part of the body , basically as far as i know this is how the factory applies the nipple color , and how people re a apply it when it does eventually rub off . see other articles on that. then if needed or can be applied , apply a coating to protect the new white tan lines , do the same with a bikini top bra area . what you have when the other covered area's are removed after it has all dried is a tan doll body with white tan lines in the bikini top and bottom area's . i am really surprised that doll companies (tpe) aren't doing this already, as i think it would also help sell more dolls, if done right, and actually would add to more realism. . *real dolls may already be doing this , seems like i have seen some of their dolls with a tan lin .you can check their sites. tpe doll creators or owners i think could do the same.

INFORMATIONS