betterlovedoll.com

Sex dolls based on Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle among most requested by kinky users

Articles about Dolls and Owners in digital and printed media.
Also includes radio.
Jussi

Sex dolls based on Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle among most requested by kinky users

Post by Jussi »

UK News

A leading adult toy company, Inferno, has revealed that some of their most requested celebrity sex dolls are Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, and Meghan Markle. However, the company's CEO, Ben Stroud, says that "taste" and "decency" prevent them from fulfilling these kinky requests. 8O

https://www.marca.com/en/lifestyle/uk-n ... b45f1.html

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sex dolls based on Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle among most requested by kinky users

Post by silicon »

Diana and Kate have half decent chassis Meghan on the other hand has large waste ugly ankles and a lack of good breeding only her nice face saves her, considering Harry's had the choice of the worlds most gorgeous women quite frankly he should have gone to Specsavers..

Galvatron2019
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sex dolls based on Princess Diana, Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle among most requested by kinky users

Post by Galvatron2019 »

silicon wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:44 am Diana and Kate have half decent chassis Meghan on the other hand has large waste ugly ankles and a lack of good breeding only her nice face saves her, considering Harry's had the choice of the worlds most gorgeous women quite frankly he should have gone to Specsavers..
Beauty is subjective. It is all a matter of taste, my friend.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Jussi wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:39 am ...
A leading adult toy company, Inferno, has revealed that some of their most requested celebrity sex dolls are Princess Diana, Kate Middleton, and Meghan Markle. However, the company's CEO, Ben Stroud, says that "taste" and "decency" prevent them from fulfilling these kinky requests. 8O
"taste" and "decency" :lol:
In my opinion, image rights issues, lawsuits and exorbitant damages are far more powerful barriers than "taste and decency". :wink:

Inferno? Never heard of this doll manufacturer or seller.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Surprising. I would not be interested in any of them, although once, in her early days, I wouldn't have said no to princess Diana.

And Meghan..? hahahaha!

I doubt it was taste and decency that put them off, getting the potential ire of the Royals probably did.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Hamilton
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Hamilton »

Well you have heard of this company now 4891d and that's the point of this stroud guy name dropping to get cheap publicity..... He probably thought of the idea while drinking in the pub with the reporter that was having a slow news day! ... :drinking:

INFORMATIONS