zelex.com.cn

Additional explanation on concerned issues of the EXP skeleton

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Additional explanation on concerned issues of the EXP skeleton

Post by ZelexDoll »

1. The launch of EXP skeleton is an extended version base on EVO skeleton, but not an replacement version. It was designed for meeting further requirements of customers regarding doll posture. Therefore, when purchasing ZELEX GIRLS, customers can choose between EVO or EXP skeleton.

2. Regarding the durability of the ball-joint that were concerned about, we are using high-end joints with adjustable torsion. Its design criteria are: the torque decay within 10% after 10,000 times twist, and further adjustment can be made even after torque reduction.

3. Adding double joint to the elbow part of skeleton is not a new technique. It is designed for a higher degree of arm bending angle, while ensuring that the doll still looks lifelike when the arm is bent. Moreover, the reason why we're not using gear skeleton is that double jointed structure tends to more stable comparing to gear structure after testing.

4. We deeply aware that a broken or loosened skeleton is a disastrous problem for customers. Therefore, We are very cautious when conducting research on the skeleton. Stability and durability of skeleton are always the top priority of our skeleton research. Furthermore, all our skeletons are produced by our own in order to ensure the quality of the skeleton is strictly monitored, and the production issues can be solved in time. Overall, the combination of our well established after-sales guarantee with strict quality-monitoring of production, strives for 100% confident purchase from our customers.

The ball joints used in the EXP skeleton:
EXP ball joint1.jpg
EXP ball joint1.jpg (193.5 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
EXP ball joint2.jpg
EXP ball joint2.jpg (197.56 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Additional explanation on concerned issues of the EXP skeleton

Post by Socratus »

Good to know. A strong foundation is crucially important. The doll is no good if the skeleton is weak. I'll keep you guys in mind for my next purchase.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Hello,

When you say 'we are using high-end joints with adjustable torsion', do you mean we can adjust them ourselves (after making a small incision)?
Are there some grub screws in those holes that we simply tighten with a HEX wrench?

Thanks.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

I have a love/hate relationship with ball joints, but let me say those are the bad-ass industrial quality torsioned ball joints I am in love with. Those are definitely not the cheap crap ball joints I have tried to fix through the ages. Well engineered, and @Johnbhur, I do believe the top allen screw adjusts the torsion in the joint.
If the rest of the skeleton is as well designed and thought out I can not wait to get my hands on one.

And I appreciate the hesitance to utilize gear-based joints if they cause long-term issues, most probably binding and pinching issues.

ZELLEX has my full attention, that's for sure.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, this sector is moving in the right direction :thumbs_up:

Pussy69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pussy69 »

Very reassuring stuff to behold here. There have been few reports springing up about broken skeletons and that’s a scary situation when dropping over $2-$3,000 on love dolls. This is a great move to promote awareness and confidence to buyers. Thank you Zelex
Irontech 160cm H-cup Review viewtopic.php?t=167483
Doll's Castle 150cm K-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2415314#p2415314
6Ye 161cm J-cup Review viewtopic.php?p=2442140#p2442140
YL 158cm I-cup (x2) Review viewtopic.php?t=176498
WM 163cm H-cup S-TPE Review viewtopic.php?t=180402
Aaffordable promotions here @ https://betterlovedoll.com/sales

Papasmurf1142
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Papasmurf1142 »

Since your sister company is gamelady, would there be any likelihood of gamelady offering this skeleton with their dolls? And also, would we be required to pay more for a zelex doll that has this Skeleton, or will prices remain the same?

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

ZELEX is progressing in the right direction, that part is for sure. Very well done. :D

Rollo62

Post by Rollo62 »

Finally, a serious attempt to build a good and long lasting skeleton. You have my attention!

Kindra
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kindra »

I fully believe in Zelex as they have shown to have a top quality product and continuing to make improvements and with their dedication to craftsmanship and ability to listen to their customers. I can't wait to see what the future holds with Zelex as it can only get better imo.

MayTheFource

Post by MayTheFource »

An EXP 170cm is coming to me. Will let you know how it goes.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

MayTheFource wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:19 pm An EXP 170cm is coming to me. Will let you know how it goes.
Tight

Aerow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Aerow »

I just received my 165X with the new skeleton, sadly she did not survive shipping. The neck snapped off right at the base of the neck bolt socket. The neck is also jammed to the side, and i cannot get it straight by pulling on it, i have tried multiple directions and it wont move.

Attached some pics, waiting for my vendor to get back to me to see what they want to do.

I have poked about a bit where i can feel stuff and cant find the other end of the stem that snapped off. I don't want to damage it more in case the want it back. If i can find the other end eventually a repair may be possible with just drilling out the stem and tapping threads for a bolt. But this will depend on what they want me to do. So we shall wait and see.

Snowy Tabbert
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snowy Tabbert »

Aerow wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:23 pm I just received my 165X with the new skeleton, sadly she did not survive shipping. The neck snapped off right at the base of the neck bolt socket. The neck is also jammed to the side, and i cannot get it straight by pulling on it, i have tried multiple directions and it wont move.

Attached some pics, waiting for my vendor to get back to me to see what they want to do.

I have poked about a bit where i can feel stuff and cant find the other end of the stem that snapped off. I don't want to damage it more in case the want it back. If i can find the other end eventually a repair may be possible with just drilling out the stem and tapping threads for a bolt. But this will depend on what they want me to do. So we shall wait and see.
I'm so sorry to hear that! 😟 I believe a lot of us have been looking forward to a doll review with the EXP skeleton. (I wanna see at least one review before ordering a 170). I hope you'll get a proper solution/replacement/compensation. Zelex has quite good reputation in remediation. Take care for now and keep us posted.

P.S. They should have used a rather thick foam to protect the neck joint (below was the packaging of one of my dolls). Unfortunately, as shown in your first photo, the protective foam wasn't quite thick enough I'm afraid.
IMG_20230203_105545.jpg
IMG_20230203_105545.jpg (4.97 MiB) Viewed 1165 times

Aerow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Aerow »

Yeah I had the foam around the neck as well. It just seems that once the socket snapped off the doll shifted hard enough to bend the rest of the neck in a way to jam it up.

I found the other end of the broken shaft. But would need to cut the silicone to get to it. So just waiting on reply from vendor before I do something.

INFORMATIONS