sexyrealsexdolls.com

What is the best face app?

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

BigAl232

What is the best face app?

Post by BigAl232 »

Pretty new here. I just recently ordered my first two new dolls after months of researching them and reading many of the forums. If everything goes well they should be here on Wednesday November 9th. I definitely love the photography end, and I'm very excited to start posting my two girls for people to look at. I think I'll be very happy with my choices. So I'm sure I'm about to open a whole can of worms here but I'm wondering what is the best face app for dolls? I want to give them great facial expressions like many of the people on here does. Hopefully someone can lead me into the right direction.
Got a visit from Shannon and Saffron today.
viewtopic.php?t=160865

Meet Shannon and Saffron.
viewtopic.php?t=159947

I love my two bimbos Shannon and Nicole.
viewtopic.php?t=160625

Just a little Christmas tease. Shannon and Nicole.
viewtopic.php?t=160401

Nichole 154 plus Iron Tech
viewtopic.php?t=161704

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What is the best face app?

Post by ZombieWinter »

IMO,

Paid: FaceApp Pro
Free: SNOW
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

Are there any apps that are directly Windows native apps and not mobile device based?

I am aware of how to use the Android APK emulator... Just not interested.

cryptid85
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cryptid85 »

Stocking_Hunter wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:33 pm Are there any apps that are directly Windows native apps and not mobile device based?

I am aware of how to use the Android APK emulator... Just not interested.
I tried several on iOS and none even compared to FaceApp... I was also unable to find anything for Windows either, which is what I really wanted so I could do things more in bulk. I'll be following along here to see if anyone else suggest anything.

Oscar DeBarataria
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Oscar DeBarataria »

If you don't mind spending a little time working with photos, what I would recommend, along with FaceApp, is another app called Revive

What it does is take your image and run it through an AI simulation of somebody singing a song or saying a famous movie/TV line or something, and it spits out a 10 or 20 second video. It's kind of a dumb app, but as a facial expression generator for dolls it's pure gold.

But like gold it can't just be mined, it has to be processed.

So I'd recommend three apps. Get Revive, get a video to still app (Photoshop does fine for this, and so does Lightroom, but I use an app called Video To Images for ease of use), and finally get an AI image enhancer app. Gigapixel AI is really good, but I use PixelUp because it's easy.

And the process, which you can get down to a very easy one with a little practice, is to take your source image - a picture of your doll - and put it through Revive to generate your video (try the James Brown "I Feel Good" one first; it's great!), then export the frames you like which have the best expressions you want to show off, and finally push them through PixelUp.

As an added step, you can wash some of the finished products from PixelUp back through FaceApp and get some really amazing results. If I want to apply makeup or other effects to my doll's pics I'll usually wash the source image through FaceApp first, so the lipstick is uniform throughout all my shots for example, but then I'll go back through FaceApp at the end - because a FaceApp smile from a Revive facial expression will look completely different than from a neutral doll face. And the range you can generate is...not quite infinite, but awfully close.

Hope that helps. Happy shooting (and apping)!
Amber's Zelex review thread: viewtopic.php?t=153776

Amber's Eye Candy thread: viewtopic.php?t=153865

The New Adventures of Amber! viewtopic.php?t=156353

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

Oscar DeBarataria wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 10:35 am If you don't mind spending a little time working with photos, what I would recommend, along with FaceApp, is another app called Revive

What it does is take your image and run it through an AI simulation of somebody singing a song or saying a famous movie/TV line or something, and it spits out a 10 or 20 second video. It's kind of a dumb app, but as a facial expression generator for dolls it's pure gold.

But like gold it can't just be mined, it has to be processed.

So I'd recommend three apps. Get Revive, get a video to still app (Photoshop does fine for this, and so does Lightroom, but I use an app called Video To Images for ease of use), and finally get an AI image enhancer app. Gigapixel AI is really good, but I use PixelUp because it's easy.

And the process, which you can get down to a very easy one with a little practice, is to take your source image - a picture of your doll - and put it through Revive to generate your video (try the James Brown "I Feel Good" one first; it's great!), then export the frames you like which have the best expressions you want to show off, and finally push them through PixelUp.

As an added step, you can wash some of the finished products from PixelUp back through FaceApp and get some really amazing results. If I want to apply makeup or other effects to my doll's pics I'll usually wash the source image through FaceApp first, so the lipstick is uniform throughout all my shots for example, but then I'll go back through FaceApp at the end - because a FaceApp smile from a Revive facial expression will look completely different than from a neutral doll face. And the range you can generate is...not quite infinite, but awfully close.

Hope that helps. Happy shooting (and apping)!
This is good info. Thanks.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

INFORMATIONS