www.yourdoll.com

WM 148L - Recommended Bra?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
potahtosalad

WM 148L - Recommended Bra?

Post by potahtosalad »

Hello - long time lurker, first time poster. Would like the seek the wisdom of the community on a topic I am totally new to.

So after much consideration I decided to pull the trigger on a new doll. Shopped around, thought about what balance of preferences vs practicality I wanted, and finally settled on the WM 148 L-cup, with gel-filled breasts. Arrived last week and I have absolutely no regrets on my choice with the breasts, but I also know such assets will need some support to avoid long-term deformation, so I am looking into getting an appropriately sized bra to help with that. After following a helpful guide here on sizing I found what I think is the right size, which when shopping around seems to come out to 28M USA / 28J UK / D10 USC. Found a couple options in that range that are available, so what I'm wondering is whether this sounds about right to those more knowledgeable on the topic of sizing bras for a doll? Better yet, what have other WM 148L owners found worked?

(For extra context on how I came to the size I did, this was after a somewhat rough measurement of 20" underbust and 36.5" overbust. Rounded up to 38 on the latter to account for if I didn't get the widest area, plus I've read that the gel adds to what would be the normal size, and apparently with wireless bras you want to go a bit bigger anyway. Since a 20" band wasn't an option on HerRoom I scaled up to 28 and landed on the aforementioned size.)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: WM 148L - Recommended Bra?

Post by Studio »

Unfortunately sizes vary so you may need to experiment. Be careful leaving a regular bra on for long periods, some members use light sports bras/halters, I just let mine hang and no problem after more than a year.

dlokus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 148L - Recommended Bra?

Post by dlokus »

potahtosalad wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:40 pm Hello - long time lurker, first time poster. Would like the seek the wisdom of the community on a topic I am totally new to.

So after much consideration I decided to pull the trigger on a new doll. Shopped around, thought about what balance of preferences vs practicality I wanted, and finally settled on the WM 148 L-cup, with gel-filled breasts. Arrived last week and I have absolutely no regrets on my choice with the breasts, but I also know such assets will need some support to avoid long-term deformation, so I am looking into getting an appropriately sized bra to help with that. After following a helpful guide here on sizing I found what I think is the right size, which when shopping around seems to come out to 28M USA / 28J UK / D10 USC. Found a couple options in that range that are available, so what I'm wondering is whether this sounds about right to those more knowledgeable on the topic of sizing bras for a doll? Better yet, what have other WM 148L owners found worked?

(For extra context on how I came to the size I did, this was after a somewhat rough measurement of 20" underbust and 36.5" overbust. Rounded up to 38 on the latter to account for if I didn't get the widest area, plus I've read that the gel adds to what would be the normal size, and apparently with wireless bras you want to go a bit bigger anyway. Since a 20" band wasn't an option on HerRoom I scaled up to 28 and landed on the aforementioned size.)
I think 28 N is the best size for her

INFORMATIONS