SexDollAmerica.com

Custom body

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
anonedesu

Custom body

Post by anonedesu »

I have a head and I am looking for a specific body that is more accurate especially in term of body proportions but I cannot find the body that I want anywhere.
Is there any place where I can ask a custom body to be made and that can be based around photos?

Floop

Re: Custom body

Post by Floop »

Here's a link to Rosemary Doll below. They're a great vendor with which to work. As a paying customer, I'm not that familiar to the level of customization to which you're speaking, but I have read and heard that you should expect to spend no less than 3k or more (potentially much more) for this kind of customization. I plan on having at least one (if not two) done myself in the future. So, I hope you can provide a review of some kind upon having gone through this process.

https://www.rosemarydoll.com/custom-sex-doll/

R-Moring
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by R-Moring »

Maybe I can help you.
I like to make dolls with 3D software and then find a factory to customize and produce them for me. I know a very professional factory.
Last edited by Kite on Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal info.

XTDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XTDoll »

XTdoll has 3D printing technology and can customize the body you want for you.
XTdoll was the first in the industry to launch silicone heads with TPE body for casting real people, which has made extreme changes in all body details in dolls, including exquisite head makeup, finger bones, toe bones, reasonable knee structure, and reduced body weight. After years of development, the doll has become very detailed. It might work for you.
www.xtdoll.com

E-mail:
sales@xtdoll.com
support@xtdoll.com
WhatsApp:+86 15158436063

XTDOLL is an innovative doll factory

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Clymax doll also does custom work.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

INFORMATIONS