exdollofficial.com

Katherin, New Girl, New Body, New Design

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Katherin, New Girl, New Body, New Design

Post by King Solo »

Babel99 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:58 am I think that you guys should start researching foam core, like other manufacturers started to do. These 90 pounds doll, as beautiful as they are, are a pain to move aroumd and pose. A good 20 pounds could be saved that way.
Yeah, but the sacrifice is softness. It'll be lighter, but at the same time a whole lot firmer.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

King Solo wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:33 am
Babel99 wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:58 am I think that you guys should start researching foam core, like other manufacturers started to do. These 90 pounds doll, as beautiful as they are, are a pain to move aroumd and pose. A good 20 pounds could be saved that way.
Yeah, but the sacrifice is softness. It'll be lighter, but at the same time a whole lot firmer.
Indeed you are right. The idea is to do it smartly. On my 157G, which has a foam core, it seems that they did it where you would expect it to be firmer. For example, a healthy woman will usually have firmer thigh, belly and ass cheeks, therefore they added the foam in these area. Also they can play with the thickness of the silicon on the top of the foam core to get the desired effect.

It could also be optional, I am not expert in that manufacturing process by any mean, but does the manufacturer can use the same mold with or without the foam core?

XYColo took a great picture of that tech. Here it is, where you do see how they do this.

What is XYcolo PRO.Png
What is XYcolo PRO.Png (689.54 KiB) Viewed 692 times
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

beautiful doll and the attention to details especially hands and feet is absolutely impressive btw, hope the fingers, which must be articulated from the looks of it, are sturdy and don't break too easily like those with wires.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

what makes you think there is no foam core in there?

she is actually extremely light for her size, so light in fact im worried she's too hard for my liking and her skin is too thin

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

claydough wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:17 pm
what makes you think there is no foam core in there?

she is actually extremely light for her size, so light in fact im worried she's too hard for my liking and her skin is too thin
Mmmm you may be unto something here. They rate the body at 87 pounds plus the head .... so let's say 95 pounds ... and yes you are right, after a second look she is quite a thick yummy gal. She might have foam core already.

My SM 157 is 10cm shorter and she is as thick, has a foam core and she weight exactly 85.1 pounds with the head.

Exdoll will confirm but you may be right here ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

acidtrip
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by acidtrip »

The cosplay looks amazing, congrats to the photographer!

INFORMATIONS