exdollofficial.com

My Blue-eyed Brunette, Claire (DS 145- Evo w/Tong Head)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Blue-eyed Brunette, Claire (DS 145- Evo w/Tong Head)

Post by Jonathan- »

Hi TaeYeon!

Thanks! I usually prefer green or brown eyes for my girls, but I do like the way blue eyes look on Claire. She's very pretty with them, I think.

I have two DS 145 bodies, and three DS heads, haha. Yvette always stays on her own body, while Claire shares a body with the Li head that I have (but can't share on the Forum, unfortunately). Here's a pic of Claire and Yvette from when Claire first arrived:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

When my Sanhui girl, Lyra, arrived recently, she came with a short brown wig that I didn't use for her. I decided to try it on Claire as a sleep wig, since, until last night, I hadn't slept with her in bed due to her very long and easily-tangled hair. Last night, I dressed her in the long sleeping robe and socks that protect my girls' skin from abrasion damage in bed, and tried on the short wig. It worked well, and I was finally able to spend the night with Claire without worrying about waking up to a terrible, tangled mess. After getting out of bed, I easily combed her short hair, and brought her out to the living room to watch some TV with me while I had breakfast. I thought she looked cute, so took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of her in her sleep wear and sleep wig.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

She's very beautiful 😊

Will we see any more pictures of her?
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Celtic_Babog wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:54 pm She's very beautiful 😊

Thanks, CB!
It might be a while before I can get more pictures taken of her, as she and most of my other dolls are packed up in preparation for an upcoming move. The move is still a month away, but I've already begun packing and boxing up my things. And, unfortunately, my doll collection is proving to be a bit larger than I really have space for in my new place. I may have to let Claire and a couple of other girls go to new homes, but if she stays with me, then I'll try to do another little shoot with her in September.

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Jonathan- wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:45 pm
Celtic_Babog wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:54 pm She's very beautiful 😊

Thanks, CB!
It might be a while before I can get more pictures taken of her, as she and most of my other dolls are packed up in preparation for an upcoming move. The move is still a month away, but I've already begun packing and boxing up my things. And, unfortunately, my doll collection is proving to be a bit larger than I really have space for in my new place. I may have to let Claire and a couple of other girls go to new homes, but if she stays with me, then I'll try to do another little shoot with her in September.
Oh man, I've grown quite fond of your girls having read through all their introductions.

Hope you can figure out a way to keep them all, it would be a bit sad to see you having to let some of them go to be honest.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:13 pm
Oh man, I've grown quite fond of your girls having read through all their introductions.

Hope you can figure out a way to keep them all, it would be a bit sad to see you having to let some of them go to be honest.
Well, I did end up having to let some go, unfortunately. I was even about to let Claire go, but as I was taking pictures of her for a prospective buyer, I was hit with an overwhelming feeling that I'd regret it if I sold her. I just like this body and DS's build quality too much to part with this little lady. So, she's staying with me after all!

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Jonathan- wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:57 pm
JustDude wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:13 pm
Well, I did end up having to let some go, unfortunately. I was even about to let Claire go, but as I was taking pictures of her for a prospective buyer, I was hit with an overwhelming feeling that I'd regret it if I sold her. I just like this body and DS's build quality too much to part with this little lady. So, she's staying with me after all!
Oh man that's too bad man. I'm glad you kept Claire however.

What about Daphne and Lyra? 8O I was particularly fond of them two gals.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

JustDude wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 am
Oh man that's too bad man. I'm glad you kept Claire however.

What about Daphne and Lyra? 8O I was particularly fond of them two gals.
Those are my definite keepers, so they're still with me. I want to get some pics of Lyra taken later this week, actually!

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Jonathan- wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:48 pm
JustDude wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 am
Those are my definite keepers, so they're still with me. I want to get some pics of Lyra taken later this week, actually!
Hey I'm glad to hear that man.

I'll keep a lookout for your Lyra pics!

dollsarelife
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollsarelife »

So beautiful doll. Where did u buy her?

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

dollsarelife wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:22 pm So beautiful doll. Where did u buy her?
Thanks, dollsarelife! I ordered this 145 body with a different head directly from DS/EX Doll. I bought this Tong head from another Doll Forum user a few months later.

Here are a couple of pictures I took today of Claire with my other girls Daphne and Lyra on their bench next to my bed. I love waking up and looking over to see their pretty faces in the morning:

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

Whoa!

They look so adorable together!

REALLY love that last pic! :glou:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks, JD! Yeah, I like having them sit together. I helps me not to feel so bad about leaving them alone while I'm at work if I know they're keeping each other company :lol:

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Poor Claire hasn't had her thread updated in quite a while, now. Time flies! There are pictures I've taken over the past couple of years, but haven't uploaded yet.
I'll start with these photos from the Christmas of '22, when her gift to me was herself! :)

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I've also taken a few photos of her with my other doll girls:

As well as a photo of her for the "The Pose" thread:

INFORMATIONS