Realing doll's new silicone: 167cm, Lisa

Realing Doll, established in 2019. We manufacture high quality, lifelike male and female dolls for all doll lovers. We aim to provide the best doll experience for you.
Realing--more than real. Website: realingdolls.com
realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Realing doll's new silicone: 167cm, Lisa

Post by realingdoll »

Lisa would like to be you personal gym trainer :razz:

https://www.realingdolls.com/product/ne ... doll_lisa/
Attachments
lisa01.JPG
lisa01.JPG (105.44 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa02.JPG
lisa02.JPG (88.3 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa03.JPG
lisa03.JPG (109.15 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa05.JPG
lisa05.JPG (89 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa06.JPG
lisa06.JPG (76.83 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa08.JPG
lisa08.JPG (117.62 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa09.JPG
lisa09.JPG (82.57 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa10.JPG
lisa10.JPG (71.76 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa11.JPG
lisa11.JPG (71.69 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
lisa12.JPG
lisa12.JPG (90.2 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
REALING -- More than real
Web:https://www.realingdolls.com/
Email:support@realingdolls.com

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Realing doll's new silicone: 167cm, Lisa

Post by justintime »

Beautiful dolls, I hope your future is smaller breasted.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Very interesting dolls. I like the high realism and they are very attractive.

The way that you attach the penis to the male dolls is particularly intriguing. The user can basically attach any silicone dildo as the penis through suction, so they can mix and match depending on the need. It remedies the age-old problem of always being erect or always soft. It also eliminates the problem most male dolls have which is that they have a hard medal rod inside, making them a health hazard and mostly unusable. If you made this option available to your female bodies, I think you would be able to fill a niche for trans/shemale dolls that is currently unavailable, especially in the silicone market.

My constructive criticism is that the introductory price is a tad too high for a relatively unheard of brand. As a consumer, I'm wary to drop $2700+ on a doll that hasn't been proven yet. We have learned that promo pictures don't tell the whole story, and most of us seasoned doll fans rely on customer reviews. I won't mention names, but one of the top mid-tier silicone brands out right now introduced themselves with TPE- level prices (and even had doll giveaway contests) to spark interest, and over time they raised their price as reviews came out and their brand was more competitively recognized.

I wish you all the best, and you certainly have my attention. :plaidskirt:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

justintime wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 pm Beautiful dolls, I hope your future is smaller breasted.
Agreed

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:58 pm Very interesting dolls. I like the high realism and they are very attractive.

The way that you attach the penis to the male dolls is particularly intriguing. The user can basically attach any silicone dildo as the penis through suction, so they can mix and match depending on the need. It remedies the age-old problem of always being erect or always soft. It also eliminates the problem most male dolls have which is that they have a hard medal rod inside, making them a health hazard and mostly unusable. If you made this option available to your female bodies, I think you would be able to fill a niche for trans/shemale dolls that is currently unavailable, especially in the silicone market.

My constructive criticism is that the introductory price is a tad too high for a relatively unheard of brand. As a consumer, I'm wary to drop $2700+ on a doll that hasn't been proven yet. We have learned that promo pictures don't tell the whole story, and most of us seasoned doll fans rely on customer reviews. I won't mention names, but one of the top mid-tier silicone brands out right now introduced themselves with TPE- level prices (and even had doll giveaway contests) to spark interest, and over time they raised their price as reviews came out and their brand was more competitively recognized.

I wish you all the best, and you certainly have my attention. :plaidskirt:
Thank you for your valuable suggestion. We have indeed discussed this issue internally, so there will be specific dolls for promotion in the future. We will choose some products that we particularly hope others can know about. As you said, as a new brand, the best way is to let others can try first.

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Interesting design.

I think personally its lacking the nice small details and the muscle definition from your male dolls :( hmmm ...

maybe for a future models, a nice fit muscular female body and with a more realistic frame bigger waist ,hips, shoulders and the breast Les balloon like and a bit smaller :wink:
And Muscular in mean fitness models like you see on insta or whatever, not a big fan of the hulking bodybuilders girls :lol: no offence to guys that love bodybuilder girls

and a option for gell breast and butt ofcourse :wink:

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

no LHP shots? :?
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

horrorhorry wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:45 pm Interesting design.

I think personally its lacking the nice small details and the muscle definition from your male dolls :( hmmm ...

maybe for a future models, a nice fit muscular female body and with a more realistic frame bigger waist ,hips, shoulders and the breast Les balloon like and a bit smaller :wink:
And Muscular in mean fitness models like you see on insta or whatever, not a big fan of the hulking bodybuilders girls :lol: no offence to guys that love bodybuilder girls

and a option for gell breast and butt ofcourse :wink:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and suggestions! We appreciate your feedback on the small details and muscle definition of our dolls. We're always looking for ways to improve and meet the preferences of our customers. Your idea of a fit muscular female body with a more realistic frame, including a bigger waist, hips, shoulders, and slightly smaller breasts, is interesting. We understand your preference for a more athletic physique rather than a hulking bodybuilder look. Rest assured, we'll take your input into consideration for future models. Additionally, offering options for gel breasts and buttocks is something we can explore as well. Thank you for your valuable input!

realingdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by realingdoll »

crazedcat wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:49 pm no LHP shots? :?
We will post LHP shots later. Thank you for the reminder! :glou:

Logjammin

Post by Logjammin »

justintime wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 pm Beautiful dolls, I hope your future is smaller breasted.
They have a bunch of new small-medium breast dolls now. Their LHP seems not ideal though (but not the worst ive seen).

Would like to know more about softness options, etc.

Apparently they are not very active on the forum.

INFORMATIONS