Starpery.com

Rozanne Doll Still in The Box

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Rozanne Doll Still in The Box

Post by Socratus »

Very nice doll, great face. I notice they do a perfect job on the vagina area.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

GDADDY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by GDADDY »

My dolls are confirmed nudists. 🤷‍♂️ I would say wait till she shows up and take measurements.

blacknblueballs69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by blacknblueballs69 »

Synthetic_Newbie wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:42 pm Another Rozanne convert- I can see you are a gentleman of taste and culture as well…

The 172F sculpt is legendary- it was such a hard choice between that and the 171D, but the advanced weight loss drove me to choose the 171D over the 172F. I have to say the vulvovaginal area of the 172F is top notch, though.

Happy to see Starpery finally getting the recognition it deserves for their facial sculpts!
I also recently ordered a 172F Rozanne doll. She's a little heavier than what I was looking for initially but it was the vaginal design and LHP that convinced me that the 172F Rozanne in TPE was the girl for me. I had looked at dolls from Irontech, WM Dolls and Jiusheng but the pics of Rozanne bending over had me drooling. The LHP simply looks top notch to me and both of the orifices look very lifelike in the pics that I've seen. I'm also a sucker for a fat juicy pussy with large labias and in that regard I couldn't find another doll that equalled the 172F. I ordered my doll from SDC with the consolidated shipping option to keep costs as low as possible, the only downside is she won't arrive for a few months. :cry:
Starpery 172F Rozanne TPE
Tantaly "Monica" torso
Tantaly "Louise" butt

INFORMATIONS