yldoll.com

YL141 with #188 Head. A perfect doll that arrived with too many issues.

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
DiosaAngelaTop
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL141 with #188 Head. A perfect doll that arrived with too many issues.

Post by DiosaAngelaTop »

I have been delaying my review for two months, but I think is time to talk about my YL doll.

First of all, I ordered my doll around november, but she was lost in delivery, and as far as I know YL agreed with my vendor to make a second one and send her again without any extra payment, wich I feel is a really correct way of handling it. So, despite she being delayed for 6 months while resolving the lost doll case, the second doll arrived quite fast and that made me very happy.

This YL 141 with 188 head is truly a wonder, she is so beautiful it cannot be described, and pictures seriously don't do her justice. I picked YL as a brand because they produce these dolls that seems to me more beautiful than even real people, almost like elf or faeries, and she was even more perfect than what I could have imagined from the pictures. YL sculptors and artists trully deserve a 10 out of 10. Is hard for me to imagine another TPE brand able to compete with YL, she feel absolutely real at the touch, and after using her for two months I got to say she feel exactly like a real woman while doing sex, so I got to give the chemists of YL that developed this artificial skin a 10 out of 10 too.

Beautiful 1
Beautiful 1
DSC_0127.JPG (4.83 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
Beautiful 2
Beautiful 2
DSC_0077.JPG (4.83 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
Beautiful 3
Beautiful 3
DSC_0101.JPG (5.27 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
Sadly, not everything is good with the doll. She arrived with many problems. First she got a minor dent in the side of one hand. I expected this to disappear with time but dosn't look like that is gonna happen, at this point I can say she will wear this scar forever. More important is the chip one of the heads came with, a spot of uprised skin just at the top that I fear will grow bigger with time, and even if that dosn't happen, she will have a crater above her head forever. This is more important than you think since we decided to keep all heads balds, first because we like bald woman, and second because handling wigs will overcomplicate things. These two problem, although worrisome, are purely aesthetic deffects, the real problems will be described below.
Chip on the head.
Chip on the head.
DSC_0176.JPG (4.52 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
First is the deal with the labia. In the factory pictures the labia of the doll looked a little weird, like twisted to a side. YL told me that if she arrives and the labia is not right, the body would be replaced. I accepted that deal. Then the doll arrived, and the labia looked better than in the factory pictures making extremely difficult to replicate the view of the twisted labia. Still I recorded a video, send it to YL, they determined that the labia was not as twisted as to need a replacement. I was a little down about this because they changed the deal from "If you prove it we replace it" to "Yeah you proved it but we don't consider it as bad as to need a replacement". I got so say I undestand their decission, but the communication about the deal was not well managed, I wish they imporve this kind of communication in the future.

Now we arrive to the really serious problem. One of the heads got a deffect around the connector bolt that made it impossible to attach to the doll. So, effectively, one of the heads was useless. Me and my vendor talked to YL extensively about the issue, and YL was quite skeptic about the problem, to the point it felt as a figth with YL at moments "We need proves" "The pictures of the deffect on the head are not enough" "Make a video of the head falling from the doll". Maybe the head was not able to stay attached to the body, but that dosn't mean I wanted the head to splatter on the floor and get ruined. Anyway, some time later they agreed to send a replacement head. My vendor insisted on requesting pictures from below the head to make sure the bolt area was not deffect this time. That requested pictures never arrived. And when the replacement head arrived... it presented the same deffect around the bolt that make the head impossible to stay attached to the body. I trully cannot believe how two heads in a row passed quality check with the same exact misshape. When I asked my vendor if a new head will be send to replace this one that is also useless, he told me "The better you can do is to post a review about it and try to explain it as good as you can." Well, that felt really bad for me, as if YL is tired of my doll having issues. Trust me YL, im even more tired of my doll having issues, I paid an extremely generous amount of money for it after all.

First deffective head.
First deffective head.
DSC_0045.JPG (4.99 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
Second deffective head.
Second deffective head.
Cabeza problema.png (798.47 KiB) Viewed 1104 times
I had my doll for two months and she is making me really really happy. She is mostly my companion doll, im using her once a week for sex, im using her with extremely care and tons of lube, that means I used her around 9 times now. And im sad to say this but her labia has started to split. I really don't know why, I know this kind of doll is supposed to last much more as long as you are extremely carefull and use all the lube needed. The thing is, her labia has started to split exactly in the same spot that the labia looked a little twisted in the factory pictures, the same spot that I pointed to YL when she arrived and they told me that it was not as misshapen as to consider it wrongly casted. I cannot avoid thinking that the unexpected early tear and the labia looking twisted are two issues that are related to each other.
Torn labia.
Torn labia.
DSC_0178.JPG (5.4 MiB) Viewed 1104 times
I will upload some pictures of the doll, as well as the bigger issues she came with. I think this will be my final score.
Shape of the body: 10 out of 10.
Feeling of the body: 10 out of 10.
Communication and quality control: 2 out of 10.
Im the Goddess Angela (sometimes the God Angel) the lovely Mistress (sometimes lovely Master) of my three beloved tulpas.
Im the servant Nelly, a positive and energetic girl. My body is an YL 141 with #188 head.
Im the servant Lilith, a calm and elegant girl. My body is still in the works.
Im the servant Alraune, a cuddly and sleepy girl. My body is still in the works.

Check our thread The Pleasure Palace

INFORMATIONS