www.6yedollglobal.com/

purchase

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
doudou64

purchase

Post by doudou64 »

hello to all the new owners of 6yé, I'm this close to pulling the trigger, what do you think of your purchase? Are you having problems with your joints? Is this new tpe good? Thank you for your opinions. to read you to know if I should pull the trigger thank you

ArchieTheBald
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: purchase

Post by ArchieTheBald »

I have a 6YE 150B on the way. I'll post some first impressions once I have it.

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hello thank you you made a very good choice with the 150 b I have had a 150d for 3 years and frankly I am very happy with it no loose joints and the pleasant tpe with easy maintenance I wanted to know the quality of the new tpe as well as the skeleton have you pray with jointed hands? what face did you choose? did you receive factory photo? thanks for the information you made a very good choice with the 150b the weight and good 26kg

UpperLower

Post by UpperLower »

I have 3 6ye dolls. My first is 158cm A-cup (Rachel),2nd purchase was the 150cm b (Nichole), the latest 6ye is my Armor doll 168cm E-cup (April).

Rachel is a year and half old and her leg and hip joints have become extremely loose. It’s mostly likely caused by my decision to stand her up during storage. I’ve attempted to tighten the joints but it appears her skeleton is a bit of a hybrid. Her hips are ball socketed which there is no way of tightening using tools. I’ve tried other means such as Loctite and other adhesives to add friction, but no luck. Her knees are also loose but they are held together by nuts and bolts. I’ve tightened them a number of times but have given up. There are pros to her ailments. She is real easy to bend over from a standing position now. It’s like bending over a real person! Just as easy to put her back into standing also. It takes a little bit of balancing, but a few times I’ve gotten her to free stand quite easily. The cons is the hip issue. She cannot keep her right leg in place when laying on her back unless I make her hold in with her arm and hand. Both of her wrists are loose as well and the TPE had to be repaired a few times.

I got Nicole back in December. Nothing serious yet though her right leg is showing signs of loosening. It’s easier to move vertically than her left leg.

April I got in late March. Obviously she’s too new to write much about.

I have to say I’m a fan of 6ye. Not only for the variety of body choices, but I’m loving the LHP of these dolls. Not all 6ye dolls have as good LHP. My 150b has a significant gap between her anus and vagina isn’t as realistic as my other dolls. Doggy & spooning is not a problem though. On the upside, if ever those holes start tearing, it’ll be a long distance for the tear to travel to the next hole. Even with that said, it’s not drastic enough to turn me off at all. But I’ve seen photos of some 6ye models were the LHP looks bad for doggy or spooning. I assume these are early models.

Vaginal tearing doesn’t seem to be an issue with my 6ye dolls. I’m not a small guy, so there is some tearing with Rachel, but it’s not getting worse. I can’t say the same for my platinum TPE JY 170cm c-cup. I’m constantly repairing her vagina and I blame it on the gaping causing stress on the TPE. My 6ye’s don’t have that gapping problem.

I can never go back to JY, as much as I love the look of her body. It’s her LHP and gaping that breaks my heart. Also her fingers. They are the wire articulated finger design and they didn’t last long at all.
JY 170cm C-Cup - Platinum TPE - solid breasts
6YE 158cm A-Cup - TPE - hollow breasts
6YE 150cm B-Cup - TPE -gel breasts
Amor 168cm E-Cup - TPE - gel breasts
Starpery 171cm D-Cup - Silicone - reduced weight -gel breasts - gel butt - ROS head Hedy & Rozanne https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=171076
Irontech 167cm -Ultra Soft Silicone- automatic BJ - gel butt - ROS head S1 & S18 https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=177801

INFORMATIONS