exdollofficial.com

Monique-Office Lady

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Monique-Office Lady

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

No more work from home!
A mandatory " Return to Office " :glou:
MoniqueOL1.jpg
MoniqueOL1.jpg (10.94 MiB) Viewed 2541 times

VinnyD

Re: Monique-Office Lady

Post by VinnyD »

Oh my, she is very attractive.
My Ladies:
Betty(Irontech SR 160),
Lara(Zelex 155),
Tay(Zelex SLE 171),
Kara(Zelex SLE 164),
Berenice(WM 168 L cup),
Jill&Ada(Gamelady Doll 165),
Ayumi(Starpery 165 G).

ryumonth114
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ryumonth114 »

With such a senior employee, you can work 24 hours a day. :)

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

The RealClone and Cyberfusion series is awesome.

I personally really like how EXDOLL takes care of the details. Something like the knees, for example, other manufacturers try to emulate the realism of the legs when the doll poses standing up, but they neglect how the shape of the kneecaps will be when the legs are bent in a sitting position. This results in very realistic knees when standing but misshapen when bent. However, EXDOLL does a good job in this section, achieving realistic kneecaps both when the doll is standing and sitting. It seems silly but this detail is important, since most of the time a doll will pose seated. That realism when posing with legs crossed, or simply sitting in a basic position, plus the details of the realistic skin textures, gives great credibility and grace that other brands do not know how to do.

The only drawback that I see to the designs of these new EXDOLL series is the expression of the face with the open mouths. Unless EXDOLL later includes a movable jaw and allows you to close your mouth and open it depending on the expression you want to give your doll, I am not convinced to have a doll with her mouth open all the time with a goofy expression. I understand this is to allow oral sex, but I don't think these dolls are specially designed for that, and personally I'm not interested in an oral sex doll. Many clients are obviously interested, but others are not, and being able to change the expression on the face would be wonderful.

The realism of EXDOLL at this moment is on another level compared to other manufacturers, I am seeing very good progress that makes me have EXDOLL on my list of best doll brands, although I still believe that there are things to improve or add to the process, however I know that soft silicone has recently been implemented in this series and together with this great realism it will the delight of anyone who wants to get one of these dolls.

( ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Very impressive -- I like how the right arm appears to show muscle definition in the pose chosen. This looks very well done and it would be nice to see more photos including factory photos. It's great the competition is very strong lately.

Puffdragon420
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Puffdragon420 »

Damn she looks so real! I never really noticed thr knees on dolls until now. 🤔

woopypooky

Post by woopypooky »

How much priced at?

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

woopypooky wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:42 pm How much priced at?
Email me at service@exdoll.com if you have more questions
Here is the link from our official English website https://www.exdollofficial.com/product/monique-office/

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

More pictures here
Attachments
76Monique.jpg
76Monique.jpg (993.42 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
71Monique.jpg
71Monique.jpg (968.39 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
68Monique.jpg