Starpery.com

Repair of silicone doll's breasts

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Arci
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Repair of silicone doll's breasts

Post by Arci »

Thanks. I’m have repaired my doll 👍

Nocare
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nocare »

I got the carbomer 940 off amazon. Probably a little more expensive that way but easy to get.

Good addon about the distilled water. Reverse Osmosis water is also suitable so long as its a multi-stage unit. However distilled water is like 1-2 bucks and almost all stores sell it even many hardware stores like ace.

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

The last couple of weeks have been a bit busy; more than a bit. I have attempted a few applications of the silicone sealant inside the breast cavity. This morning I determined the cavity was sufficiently sealed and so sealed the incision point. In a couple days I will inject air to check if my alterations and repairs will work for gel injection. If it works I'll try my hand at the other breast. If the repair fails I'll be looking for an insertable airbag solution.

CombatCarl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CombatCarl »

Air seemed to work, but gel resulted in failure. The doll has been dismembered and discarded.

dollman76
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollman76 »

Mishka1965 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:19 pm
FCD94 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:56 am For anyone who has used this DIY gel filling method in a TPE doll, how did the results compare to using air? Softer? No difference?
I used air a long time ago, and this was back circa 2015. That doll had air filled ones and the air made it sound like a basketball when 'handled'
The gel is more dense and should remain in the boobs longer than the air before the air leaks out.

In some dolls the TPE breast area may have ruptured and that repair is no longer possible. It really depends alot on how you carry the doll.
I no longer carry then standing facing me, but rather have her standing butt to me, and carry her that way - so as to not squish the breast area

Mishka
So can I fix my doll's TPE gel breast that ruptured by filling it with this stuff?

dollman76
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollman76 »

CombatCarl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:32 pm Air seemed to work, but gel resulted in failure. The doll has been dismembered and discarded.
So you filled a silicone or TPE breast with air and it worked? Also was it gel filled?

Digginthemdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Digginthemdollz »

RevJack wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:00 am You know the company smooth-on actually sells silicone jell, right?

Reverend Jack
I'm looking for a more permanent solution. Taking your advice and ordered gel from Smooth-on. Going to follow the same process for my silicone irontech Monica torso which has deflation issue.

INFORMATIONS