sexyrealsexdolls.com

Separating lower and upper halves at waist

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
Non

Separating lower and upper halves at waist

Post by Non »

Has anyone ever tried something like this? Cutting the doll in half at the waist and dissasembling whatever joint was holding those sections together. Ive had a 153 L cup yl doll for awhile and ive enjoyed her and even enlarged the removable vaginal hole to fit fleshlight sleeves, I think i can do with just the lower half.

The Doll Man

Re: Separating lower and upper halves at waist

Post by The Doll Man »

Hi Non!! :D :multi:
Welcome, and feel free to ask anything!
:glou:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

sage187

Post by sage187 »

I did this recently with an YL158
I cut her upper thighs to get them off the body then cut from the back joint left part of her navel and the ass completely fell down and now I have a torso and ass hip!

I wish I didn’t cut so high on the front of her upper thigh since the cut wasn’t in one go and she’s tearing from her inner thighs into the vagina area.

I think I first started cutting inside the inner vagina to remove the mesh cloth from the skeleton.
That’s where she ripped anyway that prompted me to do this at all.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I did this with a WM 158D & a WM 162B to make the best of both worlds. It was difficult to get the bolt positioned between the TPE (I cut low on both sides for the most contact) but I got fairly good results. Just fold her as much as possible backwards to get a more precise idea of where the joint is, then cut with scissors just above the joint.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Non

Post by Non »

Thanks for the feedback, guys. Im hesitant to do this, her body is so perfect as is! But for the sake of using and functionality im gna go ahead and attempt it. Ive actually went ahead and already seperated the top half tpe from bottom half so shes only held together by the skeleton. Although, it seems ive reached an impass as the bolts i was able to reveal from the location i opened it at have very small spot welds. I dont think i have anything on hand to remove these with. Props to the manufacturer for making this durable haha.

INFORMATIONS