Starpery.com

Starpery 165G measurement for storage

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Starpery 165G measurement for storage

Post by knallhatten »

I have a measure question , I am waiting for my modified hot Adele 165G from Starpery and I am right now building a slim locking storage cupboard with insulation and a soft warming system regulated by a thermostat. My question is to you that have this doll hanging how much space in centimeters does she need to her back and to her front before she hits a wall from the centerline of the hanger? I want to build it as narrow as possible without her butt or breasts hitting the wall. I hope someone can help me?
Thanks !
I will share here later how I built the storage with pictures

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Starpery 165G measurement for storage

Post by mathieu242 »

This is the dimensions of the shipping box the doll was shipped with from Starpery, if it helps:

62.5"L X 12"D X 18"W

or

158.78cm X 30.5cm X 45.75cm

I don't have her in front of me to measure her, I'm on holiday.. but I have the shipping box measurements saved from an email before she shipped. If you would like a little room so her butt and boobs don't hit the walls I would probably make it 33-35cm deep.
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

Thank you mathieu242 ! I guess the shipping box outside measure also have some marginals for protection around the doll so she may be fitting within the package size. The only question I have still is when she is hanging if she is centered or if the butt takes more place so she hangs offset . Maybe no one have these numbers so maybe I must wait until she arrives to finish my storage where to mount the hanger. I will also make a very simple winch to be able to easily lift end lower her in the cupboard storage

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

May I also ask Mathieu242 or anyone else , how long are your 165G in irl , I just read a review of a 169 Sarah Starpery doll and she was 162cm not 169 when measured at home, so I was wondering if the 165 is also shorter live?

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

knallhatten wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 5:52 am May I also ask Mathieu242 or anyone else , how long are your 165G in irl , I just read a review of a 169 Sarah Starpery doll and she was 162cm not 169 when measured at home, so I was wondering if the 165 is also shorter live?

I measured her at 64.75 inches, which comes to 164.5 cm. That measurement was the top of the Wayne forehead to her feet. Without the head, from just the M16 neck bolt down to her feet she's much shorter than 165cm.

My doll has the hard silicone, standing without bolts feet. Maybe that makes a difference? Also, sounds like you'll be hanging her in your DIY heating container (which I am VERY curious about lol) so you might want to make it 165cm or even taller so it will be easier to get her in and out?
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

Thank you for your help!, I will definitely share in details what I have done but will wait after I tested the heating function and winch
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

INFORMATIONS