www.funwestdoll.com

Amazon Brands?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Crackola
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Amazon Brands?

Post by Crackola »

Any good brands from Amazon?
Thanks

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Amazon Brands?

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Welcome aboard - Crackola - :thumbs_up:

Sadly the Latex doll section is very much a historical area - as almost all inflatable dolls are made of vinyl

Yes Amazon sells inflatable dolls - but mostly of the party types - not so much the more realistic types -try eBay instead

Stay inflated

attadoll

Post by attadoll »

Amazon is selling TPE dolls at rather cheap prices, don't know how good they are though

Miss Barkley
Doll
Doll

Post by Miss Barkley »

Crackola wrote: Any good brands
Thanks
vinyl king yorktown wrote: Sadly the Latex doll section is very much a historical area - as almost all inflatable dolls are made of vinyl
★ Visit Vinyl Inflatable Section🚘:
viewtopic.php?t=158609

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Crackola
Welcome To TDF.

yorktown wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:45 pm Sadly the Latex doll section is very much a historical area - as almost all inflatable dolls are made of vinyl
Very sad to say that my friend yorktown is correct. Inflatable dolls were always ideal for those who needed to hide their dolls but latex dolls were never cheap. I paid £400 for my latex doll Vicky in the early 90's. Back then the only option for a solid doll was silicone and would have cost around £5,000. I don't know what £400 is in today's prices but my new TPE doll Emma cost £790.85 in November 2020. I think that TPE dolls have killed off the latex inflatable dolls simply because of cost. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i think for what it's worth that the tpe dolls offered more realism as far as touch and looks , but as far as i remember the inflatable better terra patrick , letha weapons etc. latex dolls sold for around 350 or more dollars . a lot cheaper then tpe full size dolls , although i have seen some dolls on ebay for around that price including shipping( but having said that, also don't know how good the formula is for how well the dolls last either.) if one is comparing the good latex dolls to these 300 to 400 doll prices, then yes the tpe dolls killed off the latex dolls , the one pour no seam latex good dolls were harder to make . and so manufacturers didn't want the extra cost and labor of doing latex dolls any more and have just resorted unfortunately to the cheap looking party plastic vinyl dolls , some with bulging shoulders etc. gone pretty much is the real body shapes . these existing vinyl dolls are cheaper and faster to make. which is a shame because i always thought that the latex felt more like human skin then vinyl . latex dolls are becoming as extinct as dinosaurs now days! now i wished i hadn't done so many experiments on latex dolls. who would have known someday they wouldn't be making them any more.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Likely only "fetish" companies will eventually build latex dolls. But these will be likely made from glued foil (like handmade custom latex clothing) and not seamlessly dipped. Dipping needs special equipment and only works in mass production due to vats containing cubic meters of liquid latex (which rots when not used in time, is flammable and expensive). Making latex dolls by spray painting or possibly slush moulding would be the only method suited for smaller quantities.

INFORMATIONS