Starpery.com

Why we will have non-sentient companion android robots in 2032 and reverse aging technology in 2052

Got an idea? Need an invention?
stalp

Why we will have non-sentient companion android robots in 2032 and reverse aging technology in 2052

Post by stalp »

What do you guys think of my thread here?:

https://neets.net/threads/why-we-will-h ... 1-1.33046/

I'm sorry, i'm not familiar with this site's thread creator, so i decided to post the thread on a site that is better for long threads with a lot of images, videos and links.

@Lord Nil

Raincitywolf
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Why we will have non-sentient companion android robots in 2032 and reverse aging technology in 2052

Post by Raincitywolf »

Very interesting topic.

However, the extremely racist reply to your post is unfortunate. Probably want to take this post down or move it over here for mature discourse.

stalp

Re: Why we will have non-sentient companion android robots in 2032 and reverse aging technology in 2052

Post by stalp »

Raincitywolf wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:24 pm Very interesting topic.

However, the extremely racist reply to your post is unfortunate. Probably want to take this post down or move it over here for mature discourse.
I asked a mod to remove the comment of that user and he did, i don't think anyone else will respond to that thread (it has 0 replies now), so now you can read it like if it is a piece of text.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

VERY INTERESTING READ AND INFORMATION. although i am glad to have been born in the time period and lived and experienced a better part of life, by that i mean technologies, and time period before all the craziness now in the world. i would have also have liked to have seen more of the future things,i think of the song born to late and alway's wonder if this world still stands what all i might miss. asexy animated lifelike android talking french dressed house maid comes to mind. for cleaning purposes, you understand ! :D :wink:

Socratus
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Socratus »

A lot of talk of what some guy thinks will happen, but without consideration of the world situation right now. Anyone looked at the financial situation in the West? Perhaps the war in the Ukraine which basically Russia has won and is now turning into a more dangerous and widening escalation in the Black sea and maybe further?

We have to get through all this before we even have a chance at companion android robots, and reverse aging? I highly doubt we'll see any of it that soon.
I apologise for any late responses to users trying to communicate with me, as a certain Mod has decided he doesn't like how I talked in a particular post then decided to restrict me so I can post nothing without his permission. If I am banned for good, then best wishes to those I, and Aran, have met. May your futures with your dolls be good ones.

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

Interesting post, I like it. Have you made a post on r/singularity (reddit if you don't know) as well? I am sure they would like to have this discussion too.

stalp

Post by stalp »

foofighter12 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:00 pm Interesting post, I like it. Have you made a post on r/singularity (reddit if you don't know) as well? I am sure they would like to have this discussion too.
Someone already posted one of Kartik Gada's videos about the sixth paradigm there 2 years ago, i just think that it will be too much information for them to understand that Kurzweil's predictions are 1.52x late, and that we are behind of where we are supposed to be technologically because of the slow death of the fifth paradigm.

foofighter12

Post by foofighter12 »

stalp wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:50 pm
foofighter12 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:00 pm Interesting post, I like it. Have you made a post on r/singularity (reddit if you don't know) as well? I am sure they would like to have this discussion too.
Someone already posted one of Kartik Gada's videos about the sixth paradigm there 2 years ago, i just think that it will be too much information for them to understand that Kurzweil's predictions are 1.52x late, and that we are behind of where we are supposed to be technologically because of the slow death of the fifth paradigm.
Right, but we can squeeze more out with 3D stacking transistors for moore's law and hopefully quantum computing becomes viable in the next 10 years. I know that IBM has accomplished every milestone on their https://www.ibm.com/quantum/roadmap for quantum development so far, and have the goal of a 100,000 qubit quantum computer by 2030 with error correction.

Gadjitz
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Gadjitz »

0X 0X We are not behind where we should be technologically. All new tech has a 20 year ban for us peasants as per the world's governments. The phone in your hand we had the technology for 20 years ago. All the best stuff they keep to themselves such as infinite and free power and cloaking devices. If you don't think our governments would do some shady stuff like this then guess again. 0X

INFORMATIONS