spartanlover.com

So this must be a new thread I went looking for more info on

"SpartanLover.com - World's most realistic male sex dolls for women and men. Customize your male doll from head to toe with unique male-only features such as chest hair, facial hair, flaccid penis, and more. Buy from the most experienced male sex doll company – none knows male dolls better than we do. With us, you can be sure you will receive the male sex doll of your dreams exactly as pictured and within the advertised time frames. You will get the most knowledgeable support before and after your order. Support small American business with US Customer Service. Get free express shipping worldwide & no tax in the US. Discreet packaging & billing. Easy financing. Free replacement guarantee & lifetime repair support. See our photo and video reviews now." Website: spartanlover.com
HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

So this must be a new thread I went looking for more info on

Post by HappyWabbit »

This guy https://spartanlover.com/products/60-ma ... oll-dustin
And this thread looks new I emailed Spartan lover on the question what is his inseam/ leg length and they responded very quickly but they didn’t have that info on this Model yet. It seems like some of the male dolls have very long legs. Anyways interesting looking doll.
Welcome to The Doll Forum.

INFORMATIONS