World-class customer service!

Reviews on Sales and Service.
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

World-class customer service!

Post by koaplayer1998 »

I have just recently completed my very-first shopping and purchasing experience in this new world (to me) and my girl will soon be on her way, after doing exhaustive research as a first-time buyer — of course, not wanting to waste valuable money or be taken-in by a non-authorized seller selling knock-offs (as I saw many warnings of out there). After many hours of studying and knowing what I wanted (a real beauty from Firedoll), I landed at the online-doorstep of Zexy Dolls (an authorized dealer of Firedoll).

In spite of all of my research, when it came down to ordering, I still had questions. A LOT of them. I cannot speak highly enough of the patience, graciousness and incredible assistance that Lynn, the sales manager at Zexy Dolls had in taking care of all my inquiries and she always welcomed the MANY e-mails that came from me and went back-and-forth in making sure that I got what I wanted in my girl. She also sent a few factory photos throughout the process, as well as also having me approve some post-production ones prior to shipping her to me.

Zexy Dolls offered me world-class customer service and made me feel like they really wanted to be sure that my satisfaction was most-important. It certainly made my first-time experience less stressful and worry-some. In closing, I cannot recommend Zexy Dolls as a seller highly-enough! This is how customer service SHOULD BE DONE.

INFORMATIONS