www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 164cm Plus Lola

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
DA379542

Irontech 164cm Plus Lola

Post by DA379542 »

How's it going everyone. I am looking at the Irontech 164cm Plus Lola. I like the way she looks, nice doll. I am concerned about the weight. She is nearly 100lbs. My current doll weighs about 76lbs. I have no problems at all with her, I'm still in very nice shape and strong for my size. But bumping up to a 100lb doll is a concern. Any info on this girl would be appreciated greatly, thanks everyone.
LDL

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Irontech 164cm Plus Lola

Post by Justinpassinthru »

I have a 95lbs Irontech 163+ in TPE. If you can lift the 76lbs doll, I think you will be able to lift a heavier doll as well. However, I have since bought a 67lbs doll and I don't think I would ever go back to that weight range. I'm also in good shape and can lift quite a lot, but moving her around was a nuisance and required correct form and planning with even the slightest repositioning. I'm able to move her around easy enough, but I find myself wanting to move her around a lot less than the lighter doll.

DA379542

Re: Irontech 164cm Plus Lola

Post by DA379542 »

Justinpassinthru wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:12 pm I have a 95lbs Irontech 163+ in TPE. If you can lift the 76lbs doll, I think you will be able to lift a heavier doll as well. However, I have since bought a 67lbs doll and I don't think I would ever go back to that weight range. I'm also in good shape and can lift quite a lot, but moving her around was a nuisance and required correct form and planning with even the slightest repositioning. I'm able to move her around easy enough, but I find myself wanting to move her around a lot less than the lighter doll.
Thank you Justin,
My girl now is 153cm E and is pretty easy to move around. She is 75lbs. It took a little time. But flipping her over for different positions. And getting her up hanging on her hook is a breeze now. But I like that irontech Lola doll. Might be worth spending the extra muscle power?
LDL.

INFORMATIONS