Exciting News! Megan is getting an upgrade!

SexDollTorso is a manufacturer mainly focused on sex doll torso with an experienced, approachable, and open-minded team in the world. We pride ourselves in offering you high-quality sex doll torsos at great prices, unmatched customer support and ship worldwide including the US, EU, UK and CA etc. We hope you can enjoy the unprecedented sexual experience with your sex doll! If you want to know more, visit our website: www.sexdolltorso.com
SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Exciting News! Megan is getting an upgrade!

Post by SexDollTorso »

Hello everyone!

We've been listening to your valuable feedback, and we're thrilled to announce that Megan torso will soon receive some fantastic enhancements. We want to make sure Megan meets all your desires and expectations, so we're reaching out to our amazing community for suggestions on the new and improved Megan!

Here's a sneak peek at the upgrades we have planned:

1. Anatomically Correct Positioning: Megan 2.0 will feature redesigned vaginal and anal openings positioned in a more realistic and anatomically accurate manner.

2. Super Soft Gel Breasts: We're upgrading Megan's breasts with extra soft gel material, ensuring a realistic and natural sagging state that will enhance your experience.

3. Enhanced Shape Design: The shape design of Megan's vagina and anus will be refined to provide an even more pleasurable and lifelike experience.

4. Realistic Skin Texture: Megan 2.0 will boast a full skin texture, making her feel incredibly lifelike to the touch.

5. Thoughtful Crotch Design: We're molding Megan's crotch with a puffy vagina appearance, ensuring that her vaginal opening remains proportionate even when her legs are spread wide.

We greatly appreciate your continued support and feedback, which helps us make SexDollTorso better with each upgrade. We're always eager to hear your thoughts, so if you have any ideas or suggestions for the new Megan, please share them in the comments below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/c ... n_upgrade/

At SexDollTorso, we're always listening!

Stay tuned for more updates on Megan 2.0, and let's make this upgrade the best one yet! 💫
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Exciting News! Megan is getting an upgrade!

Post by Big_Easy »

Great to hear Megan is getting all these upgrades! You have a great torso at a great price!
Improved hole positions and design, along with the new skin texture are great upgrades to an already nice torso.
Cheers
:glou:

SexDollTorso
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SexDollTorso »

Big_Easy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:29 am Great to hear Megan is getting all these upgrades! You have a great torso at a great price!
Improved hole positions and design, along with the new skin texture are great upgrades to an already nice torso.
Cheers
Hi Big_Easy,

Thank you for your kind words and continued support!

We had a pleasant conversation before! Thank you for telling me that you have always loved our old version of Megan. Since I last talked to you, I have forwarded your suggestion to our design team. We have decided to upgrade Megan. I believe we can design a perfect Megan this time!

Thank you once again for your support, and stay tuned for more updates on Megan 2.0. We're excited to make this upgrade the best one yet! :glou:

Best regards,
Amy
SDT Customer Service Team
Sex Doll Torso official Website: https://www.sexdolltorso.com/
Reddit Community: https://www.reddit.com/r/sexdolltorso/
- We're proud to offer top-quality & authentic sex doll torso with memorable details for every collector.
- Free and fast shipping from our own large USA & EU warehouses.
- E-mail: info@sexdolltorso.com

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

SexDollTorso wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:43 am
Big_Easy wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 6:29 am Great to hear Megan is getting all these upgrades! You have a great torso at a great price!
Cheers
Hi Big_Easy,

Thank you for your kind words and continued support!

We had a pleasant conversation before! Thank you for telling me that you have always loved our old version of Megan. Since I last talked to you, I have forwarded your suggestion to our design team. We have decided to upgrade Megan. I believe we can design a perfect Megan this time!

Thank you once again for your support, and stay tuned for more updates on Megan 2.0. We're excited to make this upgrade the best one yet! :glou:

Best regards,
Amy
SDT Customer Service Team
Thank you Amy!
It’s very cool to have this type of conversation with a manufacturer and really says a lot about SDT that they are willing to take customer suggestions into consideration.
Thanks to you and your team! Can’t wait to see your new Megan torso.
Cheers

INFORMATIONS