www.funwestdoll.com

How would you compare inflatable dolls to silicon dolls?

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: How would you compare inflatable dolls to silicon dolls?

Post by Dollfriend »

I have seen somewhere on the net that inflatables have been to space, solid dolls have not... :D

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

I don't know about space, but there were no silicone dolls in WWII. Alarmingly, some very early"solid dolls" that existed before inflatables had the ability to pre-cum and lubricate themselves, an intuitive feature we have lost.

https://www.haaretz.com/life/2018-05-03 ... e5537b0000
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

Inflatable dolls never lasted for me. They always had a puncture or I popped them at some point by over using them. My understanding is that TPE will last at least 10 years. Silicon will last longer. So durability if it matters, inflatables do not last more than a few months for me.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Technician wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:18 am I don't know about space, but there were no silicone dolls in WWII. Alarmingly, some very early"solid dolls" that existed before inflatables had the ability to pre-cum and lubricate themselves, an intuitive feature we have lost.

From what I understand this really did happen, No the doll did not go up on a rocket to the Moon during the Apollo Missions, but someone actually sent A Sex Doll itself into the stratosphere, just Google Sex Doll In Space, and you will see a handfull of images of this Doll in the Upper Atmosphere with the Cosmos in the background. :D

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Dollfriend wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:17 pm
Technician wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 2:18 am I don't know about space, but there were no silicone dolls in WWII. Alarmingly, some very early"solid dolls" that existed before inflatables had the ability to pre-cum and lubricate themselves, an intuitive feature we have lost.

From what I understand this really did happen, No the doll did not go up on a rocket to the Moon during the Apollo Missions, but someone actually sent A Sex Doll itself into the stratosphere, just Google Sex Doll In Space, and you will see a handfull of images of this Doll in the Upper Atmosphere with the Cosmos in the background. :D
Sure enough, Missy went into the upper atmosphere.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sex-doll ... _n_4520493
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

Dollfriend wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:53 pm I have seen somewhere on the net that inflatables have been to space, solid dolls have not... :D
I don't know about going into space but I was watching a TV program about the Shuttle the other day and while practising for the repairs on the Hubble Telescope, NASA built a full size inflatable astronaut in an EVA suit. I wonder if they solved the problem of leaks :?: Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

Luiskjr wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:24 pm
Aerial wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 10:04 pm
:thumbs_down: Your statement is quite insulting!
Aerial;
You didnt read the full statement. I even said I could feel a connection and enjoy them. And then said...

its not my opinion, its society
Of course I know all those stupid comedy cliches about inflatables in general, and lovedolls perhaps even more (typically depicted as the cartoon-like blonde "opera mouth" PVC doll you could buy for something like 10€ in 1990th night kiosks of train stations etc.). But it is healthier to demonstrate to like inflatables than buying an expensive realdoll as a false excuse. This attitude has the stench of eating a "luxury" burger decorated with gold leaf on a social media video instead of explaining that lobsters and oysters (no matter how expensive) simply taste yucky.

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I can only comment on DIAOSHI's realistic semi-solid vinyl inflatables and off-brand solid TPE dolls.
Danisback wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:38 pm Im curious to know how an inflatable doll matches up to a silicon doll? I’ve never used an inflatable doll, I just imagine that it can’t feel very good, although I could be wrong.
I'll answer this seriously... there is a difference between my inflatables and TPE as far as touch goes. The inflatable bodies can feel more sensual and the TPE inserts can feel more sensitive. The inflatables have an edge for warmth and the way they can mould to your body when laying with them. The TPE has a consistent texture from head to toe and does feel nice when warm. Handling a solid rubber body beats the squishy air dolls for realism. The semi-solid inflatable plastic hands soon warm and feel safe to hold for long periods compared to the fragile wired TPE fingers that easily bend out of shape and lose their nails. The TPE hands look and feel more real of course.

I don't like kissing a TPE's lips because it's asking to destroy the beautifully finished face. An air doll's touch can send shivers down my spine, unlike its rubber counterpart. Why? Because the arm and hand movements of the skeleton-based doll are robotic whereas the flexible inflatable can caress your body in any direction. The TPE's heavy body is nice when embraced. My fingers sometimes catch an inflatable doll's seams which is a bit offputting.

I'll choose the doll type to meet my needs for each interaction.

I think I can honestly say that I may not have considered inflatable dolls if my first purchase was a full-body TPE or silicon doll. I started with air babes as it was a low risk cheap experiment...

This part will be a tongue-in-cheek reply so take it that I'm drunk!

Both classes have their faults, I found that TPE has more problems than inflatables when comparing usage BUT at least there's no anxiety it will puncture, just a different worry that the rubber will spoil. Best leaving it in the box if you want to keep it nice ;) ... don't bother posing it either as it will crease and every movement of the joints kills it a little until the head flops around like a rag doll and it won't sit up unaided. Some owners are into this kink and buy loose-jointed dolls :lying:

Hang on, inflatables flop around too! Yes, but their weight and flexibility differ from a solid TPE when handling them regardless of stiff or loose joints.

Careful of fluids, dyes and fingerprints too because it's the equivalent of taking your pretty TPE Lamborghini drifting on a rally circuit. I won't touch most of my inflatable's plastic heads either, treating them as I would a camera lens. TPE fixed orifices are challenging to clean so watch out for mould or worse - black goo deep inside gathering where the skeleton has become exposed to fluid.

As for inflatables, if you want them to last, don't bother with sex or cuddles but if you fancy a bit of skateboarding, smash 'em, repair 'em, and replace 'em as they cost as little as a family pizza meal :razz:

Treat any doll with care and it can last quite a while. The price of one single TPE/silicon doll can buy you many air dolls so I can't really complain about value for money vs. durability ;)

:drinking:

TPE scores high in the realism department until you view it from a certain angle and the neck join breaks the illusion - That's fine if you love dolls because they are dolls or don't care.

Realistic inflatable bodies require some work in the visual department but it's not a complete write off if you can look past the obvious clues it's a giant balloon :evidence:

I don't have a clear winner in the bedroom department so let's take it as a case-by-case scenario for each owner. Both work well for me.

It's wise to choose a manageable weight when pulling the trigger so that's why I have a light easy to handle 145cm TPE :thumbs_up:

My stuffed customised main doll is an amazing sleeping partner, outperforming the TPE by far... it's not a fair competition; Teddybear vs. Terminator :lying:

I love all types of dolls so get to have my cake and eat it - evaluating a suitable role for each purchase.

:glou:

TPE_DOLL_vs_AIR_BABE.png
TPE_DOLL_vs_AIR_BABE.png (2.9 MiB) Viewed 873 times
TIERS.png
TIERS.png (501.04 KiB) Viewed 873 times
INFLATABLE_VS_TPE.png
INFLATABLE_VS_TPE.png (10.49 MiB) Viewed 873 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Pizza Man
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pizza Man »

Dear Entity2020,
Thank you for your entertaining and humorous response! I absolutely agree with you!
I do have one suggestion. When thinking about solid verses inflatable, consider a 65cm to 80cm doll. They are small, sexy, and come in TPE and Silicone. Big enough to do the job, but small enough to hide. They are small versions of adult woman and some are pretty and desirable.
One doll company to consider is Kumadoll.com. They have one small doll that I will end up buying. She is 70cm, and sells for $750.00. She is full silicone, has a lovely, sexy body, pretty face and long brown hair. She really is beautiful! ❤️

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I've tried Inflatables for the experience. I prefer the durability, feel, and mass of Silicone dolls.

INFORMATIONS