www.wmdolls.com

1st doll, in north Texas on a budget

Active listings of wanted items that TDF members are looking to purchase.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Forum rules
WANTED Items

As the name implies this section is for looking for on-topic items you want to buy.

If you are interested in offering an item for sale use the for SALE section instead.

Anything not related to exchanging items, such as wanting information should be done outside the market such as in the "Dolls In General" forum.

For the additional Rules see here: MUST READ : Posting for a WANTED Item & here: MUST READ : Replying to requests

Note that all post need to conform to the general established rules and stay within legally safe boundaries.

Disclaimer: TDF will not be held liable in any way, shape, or form for any transactions gone bad.
Ryukage94
Apprentice
Apprentice

1st doll, in north Texas on a budget

Post by Ryukage94 »

I've been looking to get into the doll game for a while now. I started in March with a Fleshlight, moved on to a small (22 inch) torso and now I'm ready for the full thing. I'm hoping mid September I'll have my hands on one (as soon as my cousin moves out). I've found some AMAZING deals on this website for some gorgeous dolls with a few defects/damage that I could easily overlook but the cost of shipping basically doubled the cost of the doll and took them out of my budget. Therefore I decided to look more locally.
If anyone in North Texas within a 2 hour drive of the DFW (Dallas-forth-worth metroplex) has a doll they're looking to part ways with I'd be very happy to take a look and pick her up. If not for free than maybe we can start talking payment for something in the $300-ish range for September. Aside from at the holes, any tears and stains that could be covered with a nice, sexy outfit are acceptable. I'm Not too picky. (and an opportunity to learn some maintenance wouldn't hurt me).
I'll be looking in the "selling" section too but if anyone has anything they'd like to show me here feel free to PM me. Very excited to become a fellow doll owner soon.

Dieselboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 1st doll, in north Texas on a budget

Post by Dieselboy »

Hi, sent you a PM.

TimesSeven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimesSeven »

Bummer. I have a WM 166c doll with minor damage that I’d give you for free, but I’m in Kansas City, MO. The shipping box is in rough shape, but might be usable. Send me a PM if interested.

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

i have a Velour Vixen for sale and I live in the DFW area.

B.S.
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Ryukage94
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ryukage94 »

Thanks for the messages guys, I have gotten one now. I appreciate all of you for reaching out.

INFORMATIONS