www.sino-doll.com

Need help how to repair the vagina on my SinoDoll!

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Need help how to repair the vagina on my SinoDoll!

Post by Thelord001 »

Hello,,
I have a Sinodoll 158 girl with the ultrasoft vagina, and her vagina has got a tear (about 1cm long, straight down, and maybe 2mm to the side) that i decided needs to be repaired before it gets any worse.

Anyone here who has successfully done a repair of a Sinodoll? I need help how to do this repair. I have a 2-component repair silicone kit from Sino. I also have 1-component Sil-Poxy.. Which one is the best to use?
How should i clean the area before glueing it? Alcohol? Something else? Hows the best way to apply the glue?
And how do i avoid to glue the whole vagina together...i think that might be a risk!

couturiervite
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Need help how to repair the vagina on my SinoDoll!

Post by couturiervite »

You need very little glue to fix tears; I wouldn't worry about sealing her vaginal entrance at all.

Either of those will work. Silicone adhesive is well... silicone adhesive. Just be more careful in the future?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Some have posted Sil-Poxy cures a lot harder than RTV :)
Have a vague memory of Sil-Poxy being available in a couple of grades, just don't quote me on that 'cause I'm too lazy to check the facts on this :whistle:

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

couturiervite wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:45 pm You need very little glue to fix tears; I wouldn't worry about sealing her vaginal entrance at all.

Either of those will work. Silicone adhesive is well... silicone adhesive. Just be more careful in the future?
The thing is, i have been careful. However the doll is 3 years old and yes we have made love a lot so maybe its normal wear and tear?
It would be interesting to hear if other Sino owners with the ultrasoft option have the same problem with tearing?
Also the reason im hesitating about doing this repair is im afraid if the repair fails and splits open again it might get worse and/or dry hard and rough and ruin the doll totally..

Thelord001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thelord001 »

Still waiting for the repair kit you promised to send to me, months ago. Also, im waiting for a solution to the doll i ordered from you which arrived with a flat butt 6 weeks ago!

INFORMATIONS