www.irontechdoll.com

Confusion with New "Real Lady" Dolls?

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Confusion with New "Real Lady" Dolls?

Post by mathieu242 »

Ok, sorry for the double post. But I just checked out the RealLady site that Irontech started a few weeks ago.

According to the FAQ there, the RL 170 body can accommodate all of the robotic functions that Irontech offers, including auto blowjob. Check it out here:

https://www.real-lady.com/faq/
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

lexico

Post by lexico »

mathieu242 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:12 pm Interesting. When I go to order any silicone Irontech Doll, the first option you can choose is the head, and it tells you underneath each head which one is ROS-available. But when I go to order a RealLady Doll, the ROS option is not available. THAT is weird because it is my understanding that RealLady will accommodate any of the ROS heads.

Now, the auto blowjob option MAY NOT BE available for the RealLady series. According to Rosemary it's only available on the 158, 160, 163, 164, 168 bodies. So it looks like you can get the RealLady Doll with one of the approved ROS enabled heads, just not with the auto blow function.
Funny you mention that! Yes, I had the same frustration trying to figure out the ROS head thing with Real Lady dolls. That's part of what I was describing in my messages above.

Regarding the "Auto Blowjob" feature: I cleared that up. You're right. According to the Irontech and Rosemary Dolls websites, that feature is not available on 170cm bodies. And yet, it's shown as an option on the Real Lady order form! I e-mailed Irontech about this, and they confirmed that yes -- Auto Blowjob is available for Real Lady dolls, even though according to the body size it's not supposed to be.

It's possible I could trust the details in the textbox on the order form.

Matt
One of the first owners of a Real Doll (1997).
Currently no doll, but here are my "finalists": FanReal, Real Lady, XYColo, Zelex SLE.
If you have information to share, send me a PM!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

lexico wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:47 pm
mathieu242 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:12 pm Interesting. When I go to order any silicone Irontech Doll, the first option you can choose is the head, and it tells you underneath each head which one is ROS-available. But when I go to order a RealLady Doll, the ROS option is not available. THAT is weird because it is my understanding that RealLady will accommodate any of the ROS heads.

Now, the auto blowjob option MAY NOT BE available for the RealLady series. According to Rosemary it's only available on the 158, 160, 163, 164, 168 bodies. So it looks like you can get the RealLady Doll with one of the approved ROS enabled heads, just not with the auto blow function.
Funny you mention that! Yes, I had the same frustration trying to figure out the ROS head thing with Real Lady dolls. That's part of what I was describing in my messages above.

Regarding the "Auto Blowjob" feature: I cleared that up. You're right. According to the Irontech and Rosemary Dolls websites, that feature is not available on 170cm bodies. And yet, it's shown as an option on the Real Lady order form! I e-mailed Irontech about this, and they confirmed that yes -- Auto Blowjob is available for Real Lady dolls, even though according to the body size it's not supposed to be.

It's possible I could trust the details in the textbox on the order form.

Matt

Good luck on all this! Like I said, I think Rosemary is pretty genuine when they're trying to help.
The IT RealLady series is a game changer. They're bringing these dolls further into realism..and if you're ordering one with some of the robotic features...holy cow that would be a hell of a doll. Some of the close up, zoomed-in shots on the RealLady site are breathtaking with the level of detail they offer!! Very beautiful dolls.

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0uWdcaeyo&t=334s

NSFW!

I'm not a huge fan of his reviews, or the way he presents his doll features (he might have broken the robotic hips during this review lol) but at least here's a glimpse of an IT RealLady fully loaded with every option. Heating, voice, hips, auto blowjob..the works.

INFORMATIONS