www.irontechdoll.com

Help deciding on a new doll

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Help deciding on a new doll

Post by ArcanePath »

I'm looking to get a new doll after having a 158cm Jinsan model for many years with standard skeleton, broken wire hands, stains, TPE degrading in some areas, etc that come from the older tech that gets wear and tear. The current line of silicone dolls are so much better and for the same money I paid many years ago, so I'm definitely interested in an upgrade.

I've had my eye on IT Maria 165cm for about a month (attached photo). Absolutely love the 22 head and body combo. I'm in love with the pics of her and have even found the outfit she's wearing on Ali Express and ordered.

Many new things appeal to me:
Evo skeleton, articulated fingers, hard hands, silicone (not TPE), real paint and texture, implanted hair option. The list goes on.

Q: I know the Evo skeleton can shrug up and down, but do the shoulders move forward and back too? They look like they are hinged to do so, but finding out info on the full range of movement is hard to say the least, and vendors don't seem to understand what I'm asking, with just a generic "yes, the shoulders shrug" reply. If anyone can answer this I'd be very grateful!

Caveats:
With all the new innovations, and wondering why it's all so cheap (yes I'm suspicious), I've been seeing horror stories on here about the Evo skeleton coming loose and even welds breaking. For a 36kg doll which will be left standing most of the time, this is a big no no. I've since been looking at alternatives....
Zelex seem to offer the best skeleton with the EXP skeleton, with ball jointed hands (awesome for posing), more neck mobility and better shoulder movement, but I absolutely hate the look of their dolls, so that's out.
Starpery dolls look amazing and have a "new gear" skeleton which looks like a big leap forward, so now I'm looking at their options and they also have a "matt effect" on their silicone which really appeals to me, as well as their weight reduction. I found a doll which isn't as adorable as Maria, but is definitely a consideration with the other features it has. Also their ROS heads seem to close completely at the mouth.

I have one week to make a decision on IT's sale, before it ends, but here's a thought... while I was e-mailing them about certain concerns, they mentioned that they had a new "sway pivot adapter" which allows greater movement in the head. (I'm guessing to match Zelex's EXP one).
.... I'm wondering if the current sale is to shift their EVO skeletons to make way for a newer generation of tech? Maybe I should hold off until then? It seems I'm stuck between jumping in now... take advantage of the sale, but also taking a risk with their current EVO skeletons which many have reported issues with, getting it at a good price, but being disappointed.... or play the waiting game, and take a chance on rising costs after the sale?

I hardly ever have had sex with my TPE doll. I mainly got it for taking photos (I'm an amateur photographer) and posing and just looking nice in the corner of the room. The important thing is that it looks real and is very posable and can be dressed easily.

Really do like the look of Maria. If anyone can offer any kind of advice on which way to go that would be great, as I'm in limbo with analysis paralysis at the moment. So many choices....
Attachments
Sophie 2b.jpg
Sophie 2b.jpg (634.1 KiB) Viewed 806 times

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Help deciding on a new doll

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Very good choice. I had my eyes on her also.
Make sure you are comfortable with the weight. I got a 38kg doll and i know what i am talking about.
To avoid damages if you store doll standing just ger hard standing feet and problem solved. I keep all my dolls standing.
Another advice is love holes placement always make sure you are happy with that. Since you had a doll in the past you should know what you like.
Last one is make sure they can pack the doll properly if you choose soft options, which i recommend you to chose, because i had experience from other manufacturer and 2 dolls arrived with damaged ass. Her own weight was pressing the soft ass/gel-filled during transportation.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks. Not sure why this didn't show up in my notifications. Had to manually find my way back here to see if someone replied.
Yeah, the gel butt option does seem to have it's caveats. It's not important to me so I would just choose regular. Was wondering if I should go with hollow boobs also to keep the weight down, as I know this can save a lot of weight, and she would be more stable. The amount of times I feel like touching breasts is very sparse. Although gel filled ones may be much more real than my TPE ones I currently have which don't have the wobble of real ones. Oh the endless choices....

Is yours an IT doll? Do you have any issues with the Evo skeleton loosening? I don't want to have a great doll ruined by by having to perform surgery soon after buying. Why they don't use locknuts is beyond me. Even some thread lock is not expensive. I'm sure we'd all be happy to pay a few extra ££ for it when parting with over 2 grand.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

ArcanePath wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:15 am I'm looking to get a new doll after having a 158cm Jinsan model for many years with standard skeleton, broken wire hands, stains, TPE degrading in some areas, etc that come from the older tech that gets wear and tear. The current line of silicone dolls are so much better and for the same money I paid many years ago, so I'm definitely interested in an upgrade.

I've had my eye on IT Maria 165cm for about a month (attached photo). Absolutely love the 22 head and body combo. I'm in love with the pics of her and have even found the outfit she's wearing on Ali Express and ordered.

Many new things appeal to me:
Evo skeleton, articulated fingers, hard hands, silicone (not TPE), real paint and texture, implanted hair option. The list goes on.

Q: I know the Evo skeleton can shrug up and down, but do the shoulders move forward and back too? They look like they are hinged to do so, but finding out info on the full range of movement is hard to say the least, and vendors don't seem to understand what I'm asking, with just a generic "yes, the shoulders shrug" reply. If anyone can answer this I'd be very grateful!

Caveats:
With all the new innovations, and wondering why it's all so cheap (yes I'm suspicious), I've been seeing horror stories on here about the Evo skeleton coming loose and even welds breaking. For a 36kg doll which will be left standing most of the time, this is a big no no. I've since been looking at alternatives....
Zelex seem to offer the best skeleton with the EXP skeleton, with ball jointed hands (awesome for posing), more neck mobility and better shoulder movement, but I absolutely hate the look of their dolls, so that's out.
Starpery dolls look amazing and have a "new gear" skeleton which looks like a big leap forward, so now I'm looking at their options and they also have a "matt effect" on their silicone which really appeals to me, as well as their weight reduction. I found a doll which isn't as adorable as Maria, but is definitely a consideration with the other features it has. Also their ROS heads seem to close completely at the mouth.

I have one week to make a decision on IT's sale, before it ends, but here's a thought... while I was e-mailing them about certain concerns, they mentioned that they had a new "sway pivot adapter" which allows greater movement in the head. (I'm guessing to match Zelex's EXP one).
That’s a really beautiful doll!
I looked at IT too in these lengths , and for natural looking woman with big waist hip ratio and still natural looking , I really like IT (will probably get one in the future with Celine head) but the realism in Starperys 165G knocked me down completely, also I had understood that the LHP in IT have not always been optimal.
Seems also the upgraded gear skeleton in SP are working well , that’s important for me because my doll will be part time standing in a bar so holding a position is crucial.

I think DR Goofy have good advises from experience.
Why I comment is that the pivot joint for head you found interesting , I saw it was available separately to upgrade any doll so I will also get one .

https://www.sedoll.com/product/adjustab ... screw-m16/
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Thanks for weighing in
"LHP" - Sorry I don't know what this is

Thanks for the link to show that neck ball joint. Looks like an adapter that's a good idea for any doll. Good simple idea

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ArcanePath wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:49 am Thanks for weighing in
"LHP" - Sorry I don't know what this is

Thanks for the link to show that neck ball joint. Looks like an adapter that's a good idea for any doll. Good simple idea
"LHP" stands for love hole placement, i.e., anatomical realism. It may be a bigger concern for those who are into dolls mostly for the sex, but depending on the sort of photography you have in mind it may just as important.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ArcanePath
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ArcanePath »

Ah I see thanks.
Not a concern for me. I think they all look pretty much spot on anyway. Not noticed any doll where I thought it was out of whack. I'm more interested in how real the labia looks and it being on a nice mound, so those rear coin purse shots look enticing.
The thing that bothers me with Starpery dolls is the anatomical correctness... sometimes hands look like they rotate off from where they should, as well as arms in general looking a little short in some poses. Really takes me out of the mood. IT dolls seem to be much better at looking real from most poses, at least the 165 body does.
However going by what is on screen can be misleading, especially with different lenses. I've seen the same doll in different pics look very different, and when looking at the sizes and weight I've been shocked to learn that a Starpery doll that looks much flatter chested than the doll pictured here is actually 5cm bigger in the bust and nearly 10kg heavier!

INFORMATIONS