sexyrealsexdolls.com

Modify vagina hair and style?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
knallhatten

Modify vagina hair and style?

Post by knallhatten »

I can’t find a separate thread about this subject but some information here and there so I feel maybe we could create a specific thread.

I am waiting for my first doll from Starpery and she is amazing, they have done an excellent work. I ordered her with implant vagina hair but I want to modify the shape . Her hair is very low diem and straight in edge( see pic) and I want to extend the hair little more naturally and longer up against her lower belly, but also not so wide . My question is how have you done do change the look and added hair ?

My idea for the moment is to buy something similar in pic below , There seems be lots of models available, and then trimming it as I wish and adding it above the implanted hair , to make them emerge invisible into each other , and then attach it in some way I have it yet figured out, but I don’t know if I should use tape, glue , or something else ?
What I fear is to make the hair look unnatural and even the glue /tape etc would be visible . How have you done with your doll? Or have you maybe any ideas?
Or is it even possible to glue hair directly or is even to implant more hair at home?
Attachments
IMG_9317.jpeg
IMG_9317.jpeg (155.95 KiB) Viewed 731 times
IMG_9319.png
IMG_9319.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 731 times
IMG_9318.png
IMG_9318.png (743.2 KiB) Viewed 731 times
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

knallhatten

Re: Modify vagina hair and style?

Post by knallhatten »

No one with this experience here yet?
I would appreciate very much we could share experiences how we modified . Myself I will make photo documentation as good as possible even if it’s not a success, so at least others can avoid my eventual mistakes . But hopefully it will be successful 🙏🤩

crazedcat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by crazedcat »

Assuming your doll is silicone the best way — not necessarily the easiest or quickest — is to get a proper size hair punch needle and some synthetic hair so you can implant it yourself and get it exactly how you envision.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sillyconeman
TAYU 148D+
TAYU 158C+
TAYU 170E
MLW 148B silicone

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

If it helps I went over various ways to add muff hair HERE (viewtopic.php?t=159505&start=15 ), for silicone the punching part would be relevant.
In TPE you can bond the hair to the "flesh" using heat, not so with silicone. So you should plan on implanting DEEPLY and probably at an angle.

Wig and other hair tends to be too fine, I've found that BISON hair/fur seems to work best. Gives a good representation of pubic stuff.
There are also many tutorial on YouTube about hair punching into silicone, but take those with a grain of salt.
Most deal with adding head or facial hair to things that do not get the same action as a sex doll pubic area. :)

I do remember a few that dealt with hair for rugged applications. Those might be of the most use to you.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

You can buy and trim something ready-made, but I've been meaning to make a post about the method I used for Christen. I need to take pictures, but I'll explain it here and hopefully it will make sense. You take some hair from the doll's wig -- you can snip it from a hidden place or pull out some strands. Make a strand about 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) wide. Next, wrap it around a q-tip, taping the ends to hold it in place. 3 or 4 q-tips will give a good amount. Next, dip the q-tips in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then immediately run them under cold water. Leave them to dry for a few hours, then cut off the taped ends with scissors. When you unwrap the hair from the q-tip, it will be in tight curls and coils. Cut the hair section from each q-tip into 3 to 4 shorter pieces. Stretch out the hairs to relax them a little and you will now have very realistic pubic hair that matches your doll's wig!

For my Christen, who is TPE, I just combined a small amount in a little fuzzy ball and used regular clear-drying glue to apply it to her. I didn't try to shape it, really, just stuck a little patch of it on her. I can't offer any advice on how to put them on Adele, but if you do this you could leave it wild or trim it close to make it look shaved.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

crazedcat wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:02 pm Assuming your doll is silicone the best way — not necessarily the easiest or quickest — is to get a proper size hair punch needle and some synthetic hair so you can implant it yourself and get it exactly how you envision.
I agree that this har best potential to look best depending, but quality of hair are crucial because pubic hair is often little thicker and little curly. But need some skills to make it look well and attach well. I saw a post on internet that I will borrow some from in this thread to give one method to do it at home.

I think also it would be good if we could share / add different methods and the results , everyone don’t want it to be permanent either, to be able to change design or even remove it, then it would be of interests to see how that could be done too.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Wheezer wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 pm If it helps I went over various ways to add muff hair HERE (viewtopic.php?t=159505&start=15 ), for silicone the punching part would be relevant.
In TPE you can bond the hair to the "flesh" using heat, not so with silicone. So you should plan on implanting DEEPLY and probably at an angle.

Wig and other hair tends to be too fine, I've found that BISON hair/fur seems to work best. Gives a good representation of pubic stuff.
There are also many tutorial on YouTube about hair punching into silicone, but take those with a grain of salt.
Most deal with adding head or facial hair to things that do not get the same action as a sex doll pubic area. :)

I do remember a few that dealt with hair for rugged applications. Those might be of the most use to you.

Cheers!
... W ...
Thank you! , a good concrete tip! I saw in one internet a recommendation to dip the needle in a glue before pushing in hair to make it attach better . Also one tip to slightly angle the hair down app 5 degrees to make it look more natural.
Bison hair , interesting, but maybe no the easiest to get here in Europa , maybe there is alternatives? , the hair need to be little stiffer little thicker and also little curly to look authentic so I understand Bison is almost perfect in that way.

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:43 pm You can buy and trim something ready-made, but I've been meaning to make a post about the method I used for Christen. I need to take pictures, but I'll explain it here and hopefully it will make sense. You take some hair from the doll's wig -- you can snip it from a hidden place or pull out some strands. Make a strand about 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) wide. Next, wrap it around a q-tip, taping the ends to hold it in place. 3 or 4 q-tips will give a good amount. Next, dip the q-tips in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then immediately run them under cold water. Leave them to dry for a few hours, then cut off the taped ends with scissors. When you unwrap the hair from the q-tip, it will be in tight curls and coils. Cut the hair section from each q-tip into 3 to 4 shorter pieces. Stretch out the hairs to relax them a little and you will now have very realistic pubic hair that matches your doll's wig!

For my Christen, who is TPE, I just combined a small amount in a little fuzzy ball and used regular clear-drying glue to apply it to her. I didn't try to shape it, really, just stuck a little patch of it on her. I can't offer any advice on how to put them on Adele, but if you do this you could leave it wild or trim it close to make it look shaved.
Thank you ! This was really interesting , a really good alternative that are not costing so much money either . I saw before a pic you had and it looked amazingly well, I even thought it was from factory that way 😅!

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

I saw in one site a guy from france that made an own implant tool by a little sewing needle and he cut it off in the thread eye and put a cork in the sharp edge and then hold the hair near the surface and used the open thread eye on the needle as a fork to collect little hair from a wig when he pushed it in the silicon.
I add a pic below of his tool and also the result on his doll
Attachments
IMG_9323.jpeg
IMG_9323.jpeg (17.99 KiB) Viewed 601 times
IMG_9325.jpeg
IMG_9325.jpeg (78.61 KiB) Viewed 601 times

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:43 pm You can buy and trim something ready-made, but I've been meaning to make a post about the method I used for Christen. I need to take pictures, but I'll explain it here and hopefully it will make sense. You take some hair from the doll's wig -- you can snip it from a hidden place or pull out some strands. Make a strand about 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) wide. Next, wrap it around a q-tip, taping the ends to hold it in place. 3 or 4 q-tips will give a good amount. Next, dip the q-tips in boiling water for about 30 seconds, then immediately run them under cold water. Leave them to dry for a few hours, then cut off the taped ends with scissors. When you unwrap the hair from the q-tip, it will be in tight curls and coils. Cut the hair section from each q-tip into 3 to 4 shorter pieces. Stretch out the hairs to relax them a little and you will now have very realistic pubic hair that matches your doll's wig!

I read on a site that create pubic hair that they recommended glue for fake eyelashes for pubic hair, have your glue hold over time ? Or have you needed to add more glue ?

Please put a pic here when you have time , I think you did a piece of art with your creativity..and will inspire

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

knallhatten wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:11 am Thank you! , a good concrete tip! I saw in one internet a recommendation to dip the needle in a glue before pushing in hair to make it attach better . Also one tip to slightly angle the hair down app 5 degrees to make it look more natural.
Bison hair , interesting, but maybe no the easiest to get here in Europa , maybe there is alternatives? , the hair need to be little stiffer little thicker and also little curly to look authentic so I understand Bison is almost perfect in that way.
You SHOULD have some good options over there as for muffy hair.

What you are looking for is not really Bison or similar hair, but bits of tanned hide with the fur still attached. With the various animals in Europe, and the cultures of hunting and trapping, there has to be something similar available. You don't really need a LARGE piece of hide. Just one that has firm or coarse fur (hair) still attached. Naturally skip the remains of any critters with soft or silky hair.

Getting a piece of tanned hide also insures the fur is clean, so don't just track done something and shave it!

You CAN curl, cut or really do anything to the fur before or after implanting. Considering that it kept the animal warm AND survived the tanning process, the final fur/hair should be pretty rugged.

Your hair insert angle will effect the look
If you want stand up and curly, then a low to straight in works.
If you want a sleek, close to the skin look, then a very deep insertion angle is key.
As for glue, best to practice a bit first. I personally avoid glue if I can since it easily grabs other close hair and can make a mess. But it may work for you.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

I’ve ordered a “wig” from AliExpress but now that I’ve got spare tpe here (inserts to experiment with chartpak colours, fabric bleed risk etc.) I think I’m going to try punching. I see a little nail polish type bottle of 3m 94 on Amazon. I suspect that would be plenty? I’m assuming that you paint a little dab and then punch the hairs in that area then continue working small sections at a time? Or do you paint the whole planned area and then settle in and punch, punch, punch?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

First check that Amazon listing carefully. 3M does not sell legitimate 3M 94 primer in little nail polish bottles. :(
Look into the vendor, see where they are located and what other stuff they sell. If they are based in China then its 100% fake.
Now PERHAPS it is a individual who is decanting a bit of genuine 3M 94 and selling small lots, but be careful.
Contact them first and due some research into it. :)
However if it is the same source that Arthur in the UK was getting it, you should be good to go.

Smart to practice on an insert first. I would suggest inserting a rod or such to firm it up when you are doing punching experiments.
Start practice punching DRY to get the feel. First punch in straight down so you can get the feel of only inserting one hair or two, not a while bunch.
Next do some at an angle to begin emulating flat laying pubic hair.
By doing it dry you can pull them out after and get a feel for how deep a punch gives you a certain amount of retention.

When doing 3M punching wet a small area with primer and punch in a single hair. After each hair punch dip the needle into some iso propyl alcohol to prevent the next hair from sticking to the needle. Then punch in another hair and repeat until you are satisfied. Heat set with air at 150C+ when complete.

Best to do small 3M areas at once since you need to go SLOW to make it look nice. To big an area and it will either dry before you get there, or you will speed up and get poor results.

Just practice and you will develop a rhythm that works for your target TPE and the result you want to achieve.

Cheers!
... W ...

knallhatten

Post by knallhatten »

Little update , unfortunately my doll are still stuck somewhere in Europe so I haven’t been able to start the work with the pubic hair. But have bought several pubic “wigs” cheap from AliExpress and are collecting tools for punching hair. Will start with adhesive tape and try diffent wigs and also modify them until I feel she looks well to give me an idea for the permanent pubic hair.
What I worry about is when punching much hair , the punched area will have lots of micro fractures and I fear that the silicon can be damaged and even fall apart a bit in the area? I am a novice so maybe I am only worrying about unnecessary things so have no experience of.
Maybe to add glue will add strength again? Maybe only the primer 3M 94 is enough ?

Are now searching for a bit real fur and perhaps I will find something little curly

I hate this waiting for the doll , my brain make too much noise /..

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well if you have a SILICONE doll then 3M 94 primer won't work on it. It is for TPE only.
Likewise heat setting implanted hair will not work on silicone, its a TPE only method. :(

Punching in hair is common on silicone, that is what the manufacturers use to insert hair.
All you have is a hole in the silicone that contains a hair.
Unfortunately all you have to anchor the hair is the pressure of the silicone on the hair.
Eventually it will fall out, depending on how aggressive you are at tugging and tweaking it.

The tape should be OK for a visual bush and maybe survive a few pokie sessions, but not long term.
Spirit gum, used to adhere facial wigs, might also work for a while.
But best to try temporary stuff before you commit to a permanent glued on bush.

Cheers!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS