http://www.climax-doll.com/

Review - Climax Doll 135cm Melissa

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Shelbyisking666

Re: Review - Climax Doll 135cm Melissa

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

The design is just insane, she looks amazing! :glou:

BigMustard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BigMustard »

I couldn't agree more with everyone who has provided positive & encouraging feedback with this doll. What a spicy little number.....she is beyond SEXY! 🔥🔥🔥

dlust- Thank you so much for this review on your 135cm Melissa! I can't tell you how much this is appreciated by extreme curvy/Booty enthusiasts like me, especially (as you've mentioned), there's hardly anything feedback/information about her.

I have a few questions about your doll....I've been looking at her for YEARS & have been afraid to pull the trigger on her.

1) You shared that her hole placement(s) are fine, so I was curious to know how is sex with her like? Especially in, say, "prone bone" doggystyle?

2) You also mentioned that she's too thick to enter in doggystyle, so how do you remedy this issue? Or is this even a possibility?

dlust
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dlust »

For prone (laying on belly) you can use her ass hole but cleanup can be hard so I left her insert vagina hang out a couple inches.

Traditional doggy is not really feasible with Melissa because her legs are too short to be on her knees. Instead, I put her into a standing doggy position bent over with her legs spread and leaning back so I could be on my knees. I put her chest on an exercise ball for support and used leather cuffs to tie her wrist to the foot of the bed so she would not fall back on her butt. The exercise ball allowed her to move forward with each thrust and she would rebound back on to me. This was one my favorite positions because she fucked me back with little effort on my part but getting everything setup and balanced was a chore.

I also enjoyed a standing position while she hugged me with her wrist tied around the back of my neck and her ankles cuffs were tied to her wrist so he legs were wrapped around my waist. Standing by the mirror and watching her bounce on my dick was amazing. It was also the easiest way to carry her around.

I hope the manufacturer has improved her wrist design as her wrist were not made well and were destroyed in the first month. I ended up removing her hands and welded a stainless steel ball to her wrist so she could put her full weight on her wrist. I also really wanted her to be on top but her weight was exhausting so I tied a loop to her spine at the pivot point in her back so I could suspend her from the ceiling. She was fun while she was with me and I still dream about her often. I hope sharing my experience will help you make a decision.
-
-
-
Ready to wrap her arms and legs around me.
Ready to wrap her arms and legs around me.
20200925_151931.jpg (8.15 MiB) Viewed 446 times
Cow girl support strap tied to spine.
Cow girl support strap tied to spine.
20201128_114248.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 446 times
Stainless ball welded to her wrists.
Stainless ball welded to her wrists.
DSCN6183.JPG (4.41 MiB) Viewed 443 times
Wire poked through at wrist.
Wire poked through at wrist.
DSCN6136.JPG (3.88 MiB) Viewed 443 times
Standing spread doggy position.
Standing spread doggy position.
DSCN6169.JPG (4.3 MiB) Viewed 443 times

nazgul112
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nazgul112 »

this is the best review for this model so far here, well-done bro! so much detail
ass and titties :multi:

INFORMATIONS