www.sino-doll.com

T164 Miyou RRS+ Photos

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: T164 Miyou RRS+ Photos

Post by lameguy »

laurensz wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:59 am wow...I am so sorry for your doll's feet...My 152 suffered similar fate, having a hole at her right feet...Sino sent me some solutions to fix it, but can't. I purchased myself silproxy, but the effect was not good, as the hole opens up again after a while...I was compensated with that damage, but judging by your photos, it seems damage irreparable, other than sending the doll back to the factory for repair...I've just order a new doll from Sino, and i hoped no such problem anymore...or i'm going to burst...
Thanks for sharing your experience with fixing of the damage! I will see what I can do at my end since it is apparent that Sino does not want to take on any responsibility at all. Hope you don't have any such problems with your new doll. This is my second Sino doll and will likely be the last given the bad experience

lameguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lameguy »

peachplumpear wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:44 pm I have a Top Sino, and I love her, but I do not love their message to you. I hate when manufacturers blame transportation damage on customers.
Thanks for the kind thoughts. My first Sino doll arrived in good condition so I guess that resulted in me having blind faith in them. This is a 5k USD lesson well received.

goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by goofy_dr_love »

lameguy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:50 pm Thanks for the kind thoughts. My first Sino doll arrived in good condition so I guess that resulted in me having blind faith in them. This is a 5k USD lesson well received.
I have experienced similar issues with 2 of my starpery dolls and my compensation was a joke but it took long to talk back and fort so i accept any offer they gave me. My damages were on the ass part being gel-filled with not enough support and was deformed. Now they do better or at least a later unboxing was better but they lost me as customer and few other.
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

INFORMATIONS