www.siliconelovers.com

Now or black friday?

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
nightbird22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Now or black friday?

Post by nightbird22 »

Im interested in buying an angel kiss doll from silicone lovers but I dont know if i should wait for black Friday. They look like they are having an awesome deal right now. Does anyone know what kind of specials they have on black Friday ?

LuffyKurosakii

Re: Now or black friday?

Post by LuffyKurosakii »

nightbird22 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:42 am Im interested in buying an angel kiss doll from silicone lovers but I dont know if i should wait for black Friday. They look like they are having an awesome deal right now. Does anyone know what kind of specials they have on black Friday ?
Hello,

I spoke with silicone lovers customer service a day or so ago about their black Friday sale. They will be having a code on the page for Black Fri weekend as well as a certain amount off of accessories/ upgrades + factory promotions. I'm not sure about how much exactly for each but it's worth the wait. If anything, reach out to their customer service to see if they'll share more details with you. It might take them a day or so to get back to you. But they will get back to you! I'm interested in buying a WM doll from silicone lovers so I'm waiting until the sales start. :)

nightbird22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Now or black friday?

Post by nightbird22 »

Thank you very much LuffyKurosakii

INFORMATIONS