www.sexdollcanada.com/

Recent Purchase - "review"

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
NIck4036
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Recent Purchase - "review"

Post by NIck4036 »

Hi all,

sunday night (nov 5) i had pulled the trigger on getting a new doll, and i am really happy with the purchase. the customer service from SDC is amazing, i got a doll that was in stock at the toronto warehouse and was able to pick her up on monday at 12pm. no dreaded wait for manufacture and delivery. when i arrived at the warehouse i called for the pickup, i was able to come in and see my girl before bringing her home. they showed me the showroom where they have some other ladies on display. they helped me load her into the SUV and i was on my way home. the customer service here very welcoming and the guys running the show are really nice. i would recommend them to anyone in canada looking to buy either a new doll, their second or whatever else especially if you are in toronto and are able to go for pick up and save on those shipping costs.

here are some pics on my new girl she is a WM166C

also first time having a doll with gel breasts so happy over the solids on my last one

Doll and CS 5/5

MashiMaron

Re: Recent Purchase - "review"

Post by MashiMaron »

She’s lovely does she have a name already Nick?
Btw the glasses fit her so cute.

NIck4036
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NIck4036 »

MashiMaron wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:04 am She’s lovely does she have a name already Nick?
she does not still thinking about one, she stole the glasses off of my last girl

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

NIck4036 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:12 am
MashiMaron wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:04 am She’s lovely does she have a name already Nick?
she does not still thinking about one, she stole the glasses off of my last girl
If so… then you have to punish her…. 😜

NIck4036
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NIck4036 »

MashiMaron wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:27 am
NIck4036 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:12 am
If so… then you have to punish her…. 😜
she has gotten her spankings already and then some

INFORMATIONS