sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex Doll Hanging On Wheels

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Bcgibson

Sex Doll Hanging On Wheels

Post by Bcgibson »

So I was looking into alternative hanging solutions to make it easy to move a doll I’m going to purchase and she weighs 120 pounds and I have come across this which looks very industrial strength and won’t tip over?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095KC1HPP/?c ... _lig_dp_it
I was told to post here and hopefully get some answers or different opinions on what else I could do.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sex Doll Hanging On Wheels

Post by seagull »

Wow!
Raybee Clothes Rack, Heavy Duty Clothing Rack Load 460lb/208kg, Commercial Garment Rack Heavy Duty Rolling Clothes Racks for Hanging Clothes Rack, Collapsible & Portable Clothes Rack with Wheels.
460lb Capacity Rolling Clothes Rack

Vertical height adjusted from 65"/165cm to 70"/177cm
The height could be an issue with the head attached and the doll hanging hook is at the back of the shoulders :?

The top hanging rods Holds up to 260lb/118kg when not moving.
190lb/86kg capacity of the bottom shelves for shoes and luggage storage (& something to secure the feet from swinging).

Hope you don't have carpet, those wheels look a little small to move on soft surfaces

Unless something has an insanely wide base, it can be tipped over when enough force is applied :whistle:

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

seagull wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:15 pm Wow!
Raybee Clothes Rack, Heavy Duty Clothing Rack Load 460lb/208kg, Commercial Garment Rack Heavy Duty Rolling Clothes Racks for Hanging Clothes Rack, Collapsible & Portable Clothes Rack with Wheels.
460lb Capacity Rolling Clothes Rack

Vertical height adjusted from 65"/165cm to 70"/177cm
The height could be an issue with the head attached and the doll hanging hook is at the back of the shoulders :?

The top hanging rods Holds up to 260lb/118kg when not moving.
190lb/86kg capacity of the bottom shelves for shoes and luggage storage (& something to secure the feet from swinging).

Hope you don't have carpet, those wheels look a little small to move on soft surfaces

Unless something has an insanely wide base, it can be tipped over when enough force is applied :whistle:
Thanks for replying! I have vinyl plank flooring so the floor won’t be an issue. The doll is only 161 cm and I’ll use the hanging bolt attachment. The real problem I can’t figure out is will it bend around like most do. Tipping over also happens like how?
I think securing the feet should be easy with some Velcro attached from pole to pole. Do you think the base is large enough? It’s the biggest one I’ve seen. Some help finding something else like this would be appreciated. Have a good day 👍

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

75"D x 21.6"W x 70"H
At 21.6" wide, your center of gravity is almost double in height from the base width and is going to cause some grief, it's far too high for such a narrow base to move without a serious oops being a strong possibility :(

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

seagull wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:42 pm 75"D x 21.6"W x 70"H
At 21.6" wide, your center of gravity is almost double in height from the base width and is going to cause some grief, it's far too high for such a narrow base to move without a serious oops being a strong possibility :(
Sounds like I’d have to custom build something so monstrously wide just to make it work that it can’t fit between door frames. It’s a shame because I’d love to have the convenience of wheeling her around in the air for easier moving and cleaning suspended in air without bolting stuff to walls or ceilings.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There have been posts of wheeled frames that can fit through doorways, just think 21.6" is very narrow and not something I would use. But this is just my opinion :)

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

It's a bit expensive but you might consider this: https://www.coeros.com/product/the-best ... lay-stand/

indy4884
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by indy4884 »

I've looked at that one. But no one has given a review on it so I'm not sure. The thing I like about it is the head can be on the body while hanging. I've been wondering how it works with just the hydraulic version and the no electric/hydraulic options.

PrizmGirl

Post by PrizmGirl »

I made my own stands and Ive even moved a couple times and with help, was able to roll them up a ramp into a moving truck just fine. They are a little difficult to move on carpet because its hard to find good caster wheels nowadays. I paid $5 a wheel at home depot, and under weight, they dont swivel too well unless its tile or wood flooring.

PrizmGirl

Post by PrizmGirl »

I made my own stands and they were very sturdy. Ive even moved a couple times and with help, was able to roll them up a ramp into a moving truck just fine. They are a little difficult to move on carpet because its hard to find good caster wheels nowadays. I paid $5 a wheel at home depot, and under weight, they dont swivel too well unless its tile or wood flooring. Lumber isnt cheap anymore but it was when I made these, so I made several and painted them different colors. They have served me well for several years. Here’s an example of an unpainted one.
Attachments
7F36E60E-2D26-44EC-A042-E82811D3F7F3.jpeg
7F36E60E-2D26-44EC-A042-E82811D3F7F3.jpeg (71.39 KiB) Viewed 999 times

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Bcgibson wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:59 am So I was looking into alternative hanging solutions to make it easy to move a doll I’m going to purchase and she weighs 120 pounds and I have come across this which looks very industrial strength and won’t tip over?
I was told to post here and hopefully get some answers or different opinions on what else I could do.
I bought a Z clothes rack, 300 lbs good wheels. Seems sturdy.
https://www.storesupply.com/compact-eco ... 60329.aspx

Davey2469
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Davey2469 »

Davey2469 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:52 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:59 am So I was looking into alternative hanging solutions to make it easy to move a doll I’m going to purchase and she weighs 120 pounds and I have come across this which looks very industrial strength and won’t tip over?
I bought a Z clothes rack, 300 lbs good wheels. Seems sturdy. The wheels are very good, even on carpet.
https://www.storesupply.com/compact-eco ... 60329.aspx
170cm C S39 Real Lady silicone Lalya Real Lady “The bOMb
Current: viewtopic.php?t=178506
First version: viewtopic.php?t=173583
Interested in IronTech? - https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme - carycme10 for 10% off
167cm S39 ITSRS WR 60kg UltraSoft silicone

159cm E silicone Hedy Starpery - Darla
viewtopic.php?t=174942
Newer: viewtopic.php?t=179212

Inkfish
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Inkfish »

That looks really useful actually. And the price is decent.

INFORMATIONS