fanrealart.com

Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

FANREAL is a doll manufacturer that brings together many outstanding artists(sculptors,3D designers, makeup artists). We set our mission “To Make The Best Realistic Love Dolls For Our Fans” since the FANREAL company was established in 2017.

We keep our mission in mind and try to make the perfect doll full of art for our fans every time. Website: fanrealart.com
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Marina - My Fanreal Maria 170

Post by Arthur1960 »

Silverfox71 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:18 pm
LaraLover wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:12 pm
Silverfox71 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 pm Whats that white thing in her Vagina? Looks weird
It’s a female condom.
Lol realy? I would not put my thing in that looks like it would chop it up! :haha4:
I must admit that I didn't recognise it as a femidom straight away and I've been using them with my gals for years! You can rest assured that in normal use they don't look like that as the femidom is usually inserted to a point where the upper inch or so is outside of the lady parts covering the labia and leaving a nice smooth surface, not all wrinkled like that. I dare say the OP was pushing it out of shot as much as possible? 🤔 This Maria head is something else though, definitely one of the most beautiful designs I've seen in a while!

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:38 pm
Silverfox71 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:39 pm Whats that white thing in her Vagina? Looks weird
It’s a female condom.
Lol realy? I would not put my thing in that looks like it would chop it up! :haha4:
I must admit that I didn't recognise it as a femidom straight away and I've been using them with my gals for years! You can rest assured that in normal use they don't look like that as the femidom is usually inserted to a point where the upper inch or so is outside of the lady parts covering the labia and leaving a nice smooth surface, not all wrinkled like that. I dare say the OP was pushing it out of shot as much as possible? 🤔 This Maria head is something else though, definitely one of the most beautiful designs I've seen in a while!
Yes i agree stunning face but i would want the body and face colour to match and i would want body matt not shiny then for me would be perfect :wink:

peachplumpear

Post by peachplumpear »

This is the most beautiful doll currently on the market!

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

Arthur1960 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:38 pm
It’s a female condom.
Yep, just tried to get it out of the way so folks could see better.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

DocMoriarty wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:53 pm I really like that Maria head. It's really very Beautiful. I wonder whether that head can be bought alone.
Sorry I just noticed that my reply may have violated TDF rules so I had to delete it.
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Vendor. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

BetterLoveDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by BetterLoveDoll »

femdoll wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:31 pm
danDub wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:17 pm
femdoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:42 am That face , pfoeh.....
I still hope they would make a lighter/smaller doll to fit this Maria head on. Still don't understand why they only make it possible on a heavy large doll :(
They can do the head on the 158cm model, i asked a vendor not long ago and he said they can do it
which vendor? I asked also but they told me , it was impossible (which strook me as a bit 'odd' ... the same as 'that they don't sell the head separately'
Fanreal has made an update, and they've created a slightly smaller Maria head to fit the 158 and 155 body types. :glou:
Sex Doll Beginner's Guide: https://betterlovedoll.com/pages/beginners-guide
Our website: https://betterlovedoll.com/
TDF: viewforum.php?f=669
Twitter:https://twitter.com/David_beterlove

Better Love Doll: Trusted Doll Vendor. Elevating Experiences, Every Step!

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

This head is the most beautiful ever in my opinion! Really, the Mona Lisa of love dolls! The body...no comment!

jsteezy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jsteezy »

Beautiful face. Can you confirm if the connector for the head is the same as any other head and can fit onto your other dolls? I would like to purchase the head but I heard the connector is different on the head. I would like to see if this Maria head would fit on my Irontech doll before I purchase, thank you.

Mewt
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mewt »

She's very beautiful!!

LaraLover

Post by LaraLover »

jsteezy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:57 am Beautiful face. Can you confirm if the connector for the head is the same as any other head and can fit onto your other dolls? I would like to purchase the head but I heard the connector is different on the head. I would like to see if this Maria head would fit on my Irontech doll before I purchase, thank you.
The Fanreal head does not fit on my GameLady body. The connector is too large.
FanReal Maria 170
Game Lady Lara 167
WM 140 (RIP)

jsteezy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jsteezy »

LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:56 pm
jsteezy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:57 am Beautiful face. Can you confirm if the connector for the head is the same as any other head and can fit onto your other dolls? I would like to purchase the head but I heard the connector is different on the head. I would like to see if this Maria head would fit on my Irontech doll before I purchase, thank you.
That's unfortunate. Thank you so much for checking for me. Saves me money but I really wanted the Maria head :(

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

BetterLoveDoll wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 11:02 pm
femdoll wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:31 pm
danDub wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:17 pm
femdoll wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:42 am That face , pfoeh.....
I still hope they would make a lighter/smaller doll to fit this Maria head on. Still don't understand why they only make it possible on a heavy large doll :(
They can do the head on the 158cm model, i asked a vendor not long ago and he said they can do it
which vendor? I asked also but they told me , it was impossible (which strook me as a bit 'odd' ... the same as 'that they don't sell the head separately'
Fanreal has made an update, and they've created a slightly smaller Maria head to fit the 158 and 155 body types. :glou:
ow! nice nice nice!

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

jsteezy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:22 am
LaraLover wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:56 pm
That's unfortunate. Thank you so much for checking for me. Saves me money but I really wanted the Maria head :(
same here.... I do think that there must be 'a way' , sort of 'intermediate connector'....

Commish

Post by Commish »

The face is great but the skin tones of the face and body not matching is unacceptable! Where is the QC?

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Commish wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:28 am The face is great but the skin tones of the face and body not matching is unacceptable! Where is the QC?
First of all, let me just say thank you so much for creating this post. Besides Maria, I am absolutely in love with Della so Fanreal has had my interest for some time now.

That said, I have to agree with the Commish above. That color difference is too drastic to be acceptable. This should have been caught. There's no way that is from the same pour.

INFORMATIONS