MADELINE MOON an NMC/ NANMA INFLATA BABE

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

MADELINE MOON an NMC/ NANMA INFLATA BABE

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well are friend and fellow member "Kimmi Lovecock" has asked to see something - anything on Madeline Moon - so okay here is my take.....

Madeline Moon was made by NMC/ NANMA in Hong Kong and was imported by the Extravaganza Imports of Europa

Being a Euro Centric inflata babe, Madeline was more accessible on the Euro Continental market as well as Jolly ole England and to a lesser extent the Dominion of the North, Canada mate :thumbs_up:

That's how Madeline made it to my pad via Montreal :angel:

Okay so lets talk about Madeline - she is as "almost" the entire Extravaganza line a {Scaled down inflata babe} - she is a lot smaller than say Natalie/ Kimmi Lovecock/ Cayenne Cluer - Madeline has her arms molded in the hug position and do not have the ability to move

For me though the most serious short coming (pun intended) :mrgreen: is her lack of a built in TPE inserts - yup that means that Madeline comes with a separate TPE insert that has to be installed before flight

Had Extravaganza installed Madeline's head on say a Natalie body - well then NMC would have a winner - no such luck - Madeline like the other Extravaganza air babes are all just so/so

We all like air dolls for many reasons, mine is two fold as I really like getting it on with them and two I have a "thing" for inflatables - Madeline isn't easy for me to "get it on with" - heck the whole Extravaganza line with the exception of Cayenne Cluer is a bust :x

What's worse is I ended up ordering several Extravaganza air dolls - money that would have been better spent on Daio Shi air babes

I get it all members see a picture, and we all perceive what we hope is our dream girl - it's how we all get snookered in :mrgreen:

So my take is this, pretty face small scale body - uses a separate TPE insert - for the same money one can get an awesome sex toy from Daio Shi, however I get it Madeleine has an awesome head/ face

Because I don't use Madeline so much she has been free of defects to date - Madeline can still be found in some places as she was not a fast seller, nor was the entire Extravaganza line with exception of Cayenne Cluer - she's sold out everywhere

Just a quick note when this line of air doll debuted in 2014 I think, there was much debate about Madeline and it wasn't positive, with many members aghast at her scowl and how she looked mean :!: - I did not see that - but there was much discussion at the time of it - again I always liked her face :mrgreen:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Madeline Moons 01 - Copy.jpg
Madeline Moons 01 - Copy.jpg (299.48 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
Madeline Moons 06 - Copy.jpg
Madeline Moons 06 - Copy.jpg (394.35 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
Madeline Moons 08 - Copy.jpg
Madeline Moons 08 - Copy.jpg (368.41 KiB) Viewed 1790 times
Madeline Moons 10 - Copy.jpg
Madeline Moons 10 - Copy.jpg (391.59 KiB) Viewed 1790 times

The Doll Man

Re: MADELINE MOON an NMC/ NANMA INFLATA BABE

Post by The Doll Man »

Yeees! Finally someone, and of course i knew who would show up! :)

Madeline is beautiful. Personally, i like her overemphasized and raised eyebrows and make-up around eyes the most. She associates me with the old Egyptian way of make-up & seduction. This make-up for me is provocative & aggressive, there is a strong contrast between the eyebrows & the eyes - in relation to the very light skin of the face. Whore style maybe :) She would be the best whore beast if her head were moved to a body like Kimmi's or Cayenne's!!

Thanks YT!
Attachments
YT Alike Vinyl King, 01.JPG
YT Alike Vinyl King, 01.JPG (217.14 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

No worries Kimmi L - :thumbs_up:

This whole line of air dolls while not the worst, really left a lot to be desired - while Madeline has one of the trade marks of NMC a wonderful looking face/ head in the inflata world; the dolls body is just so/so it is essentially a value line body supporting the weight of a full size head which makes the doll very top heavy and awkward and not proportional as compared to say Cayenne Cluer who's head size matches her doll body

With NMC/ NANMA air dolls becoming harder to find, and no new products I am not sure where we in the inflata gang stand with NMC, anymore - obviously with old doll stock sold as new

Stay inflated
Attachments
Madeline Moons 04 - Copy.jpg
Madeline Moons 04 - Copy.jpg (417.27 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Madeline Moons 09 - Copy (2).jpg
Madeline Moons 09 - Copy (2).jpg (327.88 KiB) Viewed 1712 times

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Wow, good one Yorkie - another blast from the past! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, I must agree that I the look of her face, especially the lips & teeth detail. This is one that I never owned myself, unfortunately.

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

AGL wrote:Wow, good one Yorkie - another blast from the past! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, I must agree that I the look of her face, especially the lips & teeth detail. This is one that I never owned myself, unfortunately.
And raised eyebrows, aggressive makeup around the eyes, forced eyeliner, fullness of the lips completely.......
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Somehow I missed this post. I always wondered about this doll.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

INFORMATIONS