www.sino-doll.com

Any active Top Sino 164 owners or any size I guess..

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
chevelle
Active Poster
Active Poster

Any active Top Sino 164 owners or any size I guess..

Post by chevelle »

Just curious if any active members own one of these that Rosemarys Doll calls Miyou . It's a top sino 164 or pretty much any newer owners of any size. Questions I have are how accurate is the weight listed, they are list it as 29kg/64lbs for the 164 version. I asked Rosemary's to inquire if they could provide proof of the weight via a picture of a doll on a scale and they said they were told they couldn't so I'm here asking..
Also none of the videos I've seen people post appear to have breasts near as fluid as the video they made. Is their video pretty accurate or are they as firm as the one a guy posted about getting his 162 factory photos where when they push them they seem very very firm?
I'm considering one, but before I drop that much money I'd like to be pretty sure their weight is accurate from what they claim. I could I guess go for one of the cheaper Sinos but they all seem be 75 lbs for the height I'd like and don't have articulated fingers etc.

RWS
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Any active Top Sino 164 owners or any size I guess..

Post by RWS »

I have T158 T1 Miyou and she's heavy af lol that's for sure, I think she's more than 30kg.

INFORMATIONS