sexyrealsexdolls.com

New Nipple Monday at Reverend Jacks

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
sparklydocs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New Nipple Monday at Reverend Jacks

Post by sparklydocs »

WOW Wheezer you are a font of knowledge, thank you for sharing and explaining. Making TPE nipples is obviously much more than the mix/pour/peel process I envisaged :lol:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Glad to have helped ... but it DOES NOT have to get complex and exotic. :)
Just like there are all kinds of dolls and owners, so too can there be multiple ways of making TPE paste nipples.

If you first put a thin paste in the mold, let it cure a bit, then a bit thicker for the bulk you can do it fine.
All you need it time to cure it and two types of paste. Just be careful of trapped air and go slow.

If you have a single doll and this is your "labor of love", then taking time and care should not be a problem.

Just try stuff, see if it works for you, improve upon what you did and repeat until you get what you want.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

I hope I'm in the right thread here - I've been absorbing as much as I can the last few days. There was a mention in this thread (I think) about getting thicker/firmer TPE from a "pocket pussy" stroker to create a firmer nipple. Seems this might be easier than the insertion of wire insulation. Are the strokers typically advertised as TPE if that's what they're made of? Has anyone found a good donor stroker and could tell me the brand/model?

Also, the oil paint to tint. Any starter colours to point me in that direction for my experiments? It'll be a while before I really strat diving in but I feel like it's going to be a week or more soaking in all there is to learn from you guys here anyway.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

I'm not aware on one specific "firmer" TPE stroker, but there is probably one out there somewhere. :)
When I want to firm up paste of hot melt TPE for casting, I just add a bit of raw virgin TPE pellets.
There are some small lot suppliers out there. You can get virgin TPE in various shore hardness ratings to meet your needs.

As for paint, generally stick to mid range or artist grade oil paints. Student is OK, but the pigment load is lighter.
If you want it simple, then look over the color charts to find a base flesh that works and a reddish tone. Blend to what you want
An alternative is to get a base flesh tone and a multi color small tube starter set. Blend the colors to make want you want.
If you have not painted a lot, then get a color wheel or print out some color blending charts.

You only need a SMALL amount to tint the TPE.
When adding tint it easy to go darker, not as easy to go lighter.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

For firmer TPE, I have found that AliExpress sells pocket pussies shaped like ice cream cones or milk bottles. The two I purchased were of a firmer TPE than my dolls. Japanese (and Japanese style) onaholes - small with nicely sculpted vaginas - tend to be the softest TPE.
Also helping keep things firmer, I have mica based color powders I mix with softened TPE. The nipples made in this thread were colored with powered mica pigments. Because it is just dry pigment without the oil in oil paints, it firms the TPE a wee bit.

Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

I've got a quart (or maybe it's smaller yet) of primer on the way from the Amazon. Didn't have any luck finding a source for raw TPE pellets (I'm in Canada if that makes any difference). I'll try a few paste experiments and see what sort of de-oiling I might do to the source TPE. Kinda kicking myself now that I didn't keep at least a chunk of the TPE from the disaster doll (see my previous "hello" thread). After all my reading thus far I think I'll try casting a nipple mold and see how well it attaches to the test insert. My doll just has "bumps" for nipples that I think would be best cut off, creating a flat spot about the size of my dream areola (I think). The only issue I may run into is the fact that I have gel breasts. Perhaps I'll need to sculpt on the doll and build up rather than cut and stick.

I'll get some photos and start a thread but I'm forewarning you all - it'll be a slow moving thread. I don't have loads of time to play nor do I have frequent access to the doll.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Gel breasts require a pretty thick wall, at least half an inch. You should have no issues at all slicing the nipple off. Don't try anything else, no "flat spots" or some such. Just nip off the nipple so the replacement can contact the breast surface.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

Duly noted. Thanks. It'll be a while before I take the scissors to her - THAT'S for sure!

sparklydocs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparklydocs »

OK, after a fair bit of trial and error with casting and trying to get the right firmness/blend, I finally got there. Ended up purchasing a small bag of TPE pellets (fir firmness), added them to a small jar with some 94 primer and then decanted that into another small jar which had the nipple coloured TPE paste blend (for colour). Now attached to Freya, I've dusted the nipples, but there are still a few wee bits on the edges of the areola that I will need to smooth out, after I have left the new nips for a few days to 'bed in' (probs use some thinned TPE paste to smooth the edges) but on the whole, I'm pretty happy with the results. The nipples are firm and don't over stretch, like the default ones, when tweaked.

Big thanks to Wheezer & Rev Jack for their advice on here :thumbs_up:
Attachments
new nips.jpg
new nips.jpg (2.84 MiB) Viewed 426 times
Cold cast rear.jpg
Cold cast rear.jpg (2.82 MiB) Viewed 426 times
Cold cast front.jpg
Cold cast front.jpg (3.07 MiB) Viewed 426 times
attached.jpg
attached.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 426 times
attached dusted.jpg
attached dusted.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 426 times
attached front.jpg
attached front.jpg (3.36 MiB) Viewed 426 times

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

You did a damn fine job SparklyDocs, a damn fine job.

Reverend Jack

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Very nice tit toppers.
Good job !
... W ...

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

It's encouraging to see successes like those. I like the idea of blending and firmness differentiation as well. Awesome work!

INFORMATIONS