www.wmdolls.com

Emma - WM Torso M Cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Emma - WM Torso M Cup review

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Well that's face app working its magic.

I've lost the original documentation, i think it's this one but i'm not 100%.
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/gallery-t ... ls-electra

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Jumping in to add that for anyone considering this model torso, there's a great cache of NSFW videos on Thumbzilla that I haven't seen hosted anywhere else.

I'm not going to link them here as this isn't my thread, but if you're interested just go to thumbzilla and perform a search with "sex doll" "torso" and "87cm" in the search field.

Well-shot videos of the WM M-Cup torso in use, different angles/positions/acts but of course all very NSFW.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Pretty good one here (not me lol):

UKBoobLover

Post by UKBoobLover »

Great vids

TBtester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TBtester »

I believe that guy said his was off Alibaba.
I'd expect one from a verified vendor would be better, although that is good quality as well it seems.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

Gracias for the videos, I always wondered if those open mouth girls are more easy to kiss/make out?
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Aldebaran20 wrote:Gracias for the videos, I always wondered if those open mouth girls are more easy to kiss/make out?
I would say less good for that.
TBtester wrote:I believe that guy said his was off Alibaba.
I'd expect one from a verified vendor would be better, although that is good quality as well it seems.
Looks real to me.

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Very interesting to see the upper torso with and without arms. After struggling on our "Honeymoon" with moving legs, arms and everything about, I was already exhausted. Migth be just a torso for that 'Fun Part' and a full size as a bed time companion.

Ironic the appeal we have for large boobs! My old GF was 38 EE and I loved the 'Girls'. For Christmas she wanted breast reduction surgery to a 38D, or smaller. :-(

The Video shows some nice soft Breast to hang onto! Thx for that

mountainguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mountainguy »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Wow didn't realize it's been a year and a half. Time flies.
danDub wrote:The m cup torso is a beaut curious to know how that boobs feel like :D lol
Honestly more like fake than real tits, but they still get me going.

This doll combined with gel... it has to happen!

We had a long session last night, first missionary, then cowgirl. Showed me a great time lol!

I also own a full sized doll, and they both weigh around 32 ish Kgs and the pros vs cons are easy to identify:

Torso Pros:
* Very easy to use - put her on the bed, have fun, put her back - no fuss
* Thiccness to weight ratio is great - us weaker guys are kinda SOL if you like thicc girls and torsos help a lot
* Some positions are much easier due to lack of legs - having her lie on top is much easier. Cowgirl is easier. Doggy is easy too although there's obviously no clearance underneath her as she has to lie on her front.

Torso Cons:
* Obviously lacking the "full" experience because there's only half of her
* Can't put her in skirts/dresses and admire her legs
* Storage options are pretty limited as she kinda needs to stay on her back, which takes up a lot more space

If I had to complain about the doll I would make these two points:
* Her boobs are more towards the fake boob than real boob feeling
* Her ass is definitely on the firm side

I did order the normal TPE though.

My other doll (full size) is YL but it was a used purchase so I don't know what softness the original owner ordered but wow her ass is very soft in comparison - f***ing glorious actually. Now granted you still don't get the clapping effect but it's still great to play with. I'm definitely thinking about getting another torso, quite probably the same model but with softer TPE and gel in the boobs. Can't decide whether to get the recent P cup though, maybe get both.

The problem with the P cup is the lack of arms. I've not owned a torso without arms but from my experience with Emma, they're useful in a few scenarios:
* Cowgirl - she can put her arms on me to support herself, or I can move her to the side and she rests on the back of the couch
* Doggy - she can support her upper torso with her arms and it looks a hell of a lot more natural. Without the arms i'm guessing she'd just be face down in the bed, which is kinda awkward.

Some pics.
20200131_092729.jpg
Different head from original:
FaceApp_1598103649363.jpg
Bro! I am kinna jealous... I just ordered my 87cm WM M Cup doll and that pic of her smiling in the bathing suit is stunning!!!!! I mean for a second I thought she was real. The lighting... whoah. She could most definitely be/one of my Hooters Girls for sure!

Any more tips for a newbie? How has it beeing going since your last post with her?

Thanks!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

mountainguy wrote: Bro! I am kinna jealous... I just ordered my 87cm WM M Cup doll and that pic of her smiling in the bathing suit is stunning!!!!! I mean for a second I thought she was real. The lighting... whoah. She could most definitely be/one of my Hooters Girls for sure!

Any more tips for a newbie? How has it beeing going since your last post with her?

Thanks!
Well that's the power of face app, awesome program. She reminds me of a busty Rachel Riley back in her prime.

Good luck on your torso - did you get gel in her boobs? Be sure to post some pics!

She's doing ok, unfortunately due to her age her elbow joints are getting a bit loose now but otherwise no major problems. Cowgirl is still the best with her, that big juicy ass in her thong back swimsuit, while she's doing her thang... :oops:

MinniMagg wrote:Very interesting to see the upper torso with and without arms. After struggling on our "Honeymoon" with moving legs, arms and everything about, I was already exhausted. Migth be just a torso for that 'Fun Part' and a full size as a bed time companion.

Ironic the appeal we have for large boobs! My old GF was 38 EE and I loved the 'Girls'. For Christmas she wanted breast reduction surgery to a 38D, or smaller. :-(

The Video shows some nice soft Breast to hang onto! Thx for that
I'm still not sure about a torso without arms. Yes you would get lower weight to potentially use for a thicker body but the arms are very useful for both doggy and cowgirl.

As i mentioned previously, for cowgirl you can get her arms up and bend elbows at right angles and then shifting her to one side slightly she can rest her arms against the back of the couch, which totally frees up your own arms to play with her goods. Obviously being a doll she's not going to do anything without your input so it helps having both hands free. Second you can also hold he underneath her armpits and kind of bounce her up and down, so she comes down with a big slap :D

Also doggy, she can use her arms to keep her upper body off the bed, rather than just being face down.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Emma after her shower:
FaceApp_1698490925956 b.jpg
FaceApp_1698490925956 b.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 841 times
FaceApp_1698492558379 b.jpg
FaceApp_1698492558379 b.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 839 times

Loverbeck
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Loverbeck »

How can she be so happy without legs?

Blacknight323

Post by Blacknight323 »

Loverbeck wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:05 am How can she be so happy without legs?
I laughed so hard at this :haha4:
My dolls collective thread:
viewtopic.php?t=171741

MY DOLLS:
Natalie WM 157B / 273 viewtopic.php?t=165397

Stephanie WM 157B / 242 (shares body with Natalie) viewtopic.php?t=165521

Brittanie/Courtnie LushDoll 172H(heads 1&4)

INFORMATIONS