www.sino-doll.com

Sino-Doll, GD Sino, Top Sino, More?

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
jeep2639
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sino-Doll, GD Sino, Top Sino, More?

Post by jeep2639 »

Hi, I checked the Rosemarydoll website and saw several different models, at very different prices from Sino. As much as I tried to find information about the differences between them, I couldn't. Can anyone (maybe Sino-Doll...) tell me what the differences are? I see a 160cm D-Cup GD Sino for $2,599, and I want to know if this should be my next doll...

If there is another thread (that I couldn't find) that you could refer me, please do (I hate to ask a question that was already answered somewhere...)

Thank you!
Body: XTdoll 163F Silicone.
Emily (XTdoll XT-2 head): viewtopic.php?t=174486
Sophie (Zelex GE115 head): viewtopic.php?t=178207
Brandi (Zelex GE45-5 head): viewtopic.php?p=2511578

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sino-Doll, GD Sino, Top Sino, More?

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Sino is a premium brand, and Top Sino is... premium-ier, with most bells and whistles coming standard, such as skin details, articulated fingers and jaws, implanted eyebrows, etc. You can generally "upgrade" a Sino doll to Top Sino levels for a comparable price, but Top Sino tends to lean more into realism in its sculpts and heads.

I could be recalling incorrectly, but I believe GD Sino was a category of dolls that tend to be more anime-inspired, and I believe for a slightly lower price, but as far as I know it's not been updated in a while. I don't really follow this style that much, so I could be mistaken on any new entries.

INFORMATIONS