www.irontechdoll.com

🎉 Thank You from Irontech Doll! 🎉

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

To our incredible vendors and cherished customers, your support is the cornerstone of Irontech Doll's success. As a heartfelt thank you, we're thrilled to announce our BIGGEST DISCOUNT EVENT EVER!

📅 Event Dates: November 23rd to January 3rd
🌟 Kicking off with Black Friday & Thanksgiving, Continuing through Cyber Monday, Christmas, and New Year

Exciting News:

This time, our luxury brand Real Lady is also available for the discount event!
Explore the elegance and craftsmanship at special prices.
Join us in celebrating the spirit of gratitude and giving. Our unprecedented discounts will be available throughout the festive season, embracing Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and New Year.

This is our way of expressing gratitude for your trust and loyalty. Explore the remarkable deals awaiting you and make this season even more special with Irontech Doll.

🔗 Event Details: https://www.irontechdoll.com/super-sale-event-2023/

Thank you for being part of our journey!

Best regards,
Attachments
43f3b5b01005d03ba9cd16d5dc3c3b4.jpg
43f3b5b01005d03ba9cd16d5dc3c3b4.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2786 times
5b22cfb29a3fea3a1f3b06d3413e177.jpg
5b22cfb29a3fea3a1f3b06d3413e177.jpg (978.05 KiB) Viewed 2786 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 🎉 Thank You from Irontech Doll! 🎉

Post by bbc3 »

Wow great news! My first doll I bought was the Irontech Silicone 152cm. I am hoping to add the new 162cm A cup, but would like to see if that body is done with the new weight reduction process that you mentioned you will do next year.

I am so tempted but 40+kg for the 162cm...I'm sweating just thinking about having to carry it :razz:

Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aexpin007 »

I would also like to know if in the future you will provide the pigmented skin to match or come close to the skin tone color once painted on? Once that is done I will definitely pull the trigger on the new 162cm A cup as well. Thanks

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

bbc3 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:16 am Wow great news! My first doll I bought was the Irontech Silicone 152cm. I am hoping to add the new 162cm A cup, but would like to see if that body is done with the new weight reduction process that you mentioned you will do next year.

I am so tempted but 40+kg for the 162cm...I'm sweating just thinking about having to carry it :razz:
Agreed 100%! I love the 162A and the Real Lady bodies, but both would benefit greatly from weight reduction. Otherwise, I would argue these are two of the most attractive bodies out there!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

And Thank you for making some of the best dolls money can buy, i love my irontech ladies... :thumbs_up:

Samurai... 8)

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

:D Thank you for your support!!!!
Samurai wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:37 am And Thank you for making some of the best dolls money can buy, i love my irontech ladies... :thumbs_up:

Samurai... 8)

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

We are working on it to see if it is possible.
Aexpin007 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:35 am I would also like to know if in the future you will provide the pigmented skin to match or come close to the skin tone color once painted on? Once that is done I will definitely pull the trigger on the new 162cm A cup as well. Thanks

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

I believe these are the best prices this year for IT dolls. I almost pulled the trigger, but 2024 will bring more new dolls and technology improvements As I already have a lovely Irontech 152cm, I'm going to wait and see if Irontech can do weight reduction process for the new 162cm Minus.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Thank you irontech, the Monica silicone torso is the best doll I have owned, and the selection of silicone faces are amazing :thumbs_up:

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

I luv the 164 cm Fenny sculpt. I too wish the weight reduction would improve by all manufactures really. That one is certainly at the top of my list
I'd pay extra if they could get her down to like 65-70 lbs. I'll get her eventually either way though. Just would be nice :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

irontechdoll wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:56 am We are working on it to see if it is possible.
Aexpin007 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:35 am I would also like to know if in the future you will provide the pigmented skin to match or come close to the skin tone color once painted on? Once that is done I will definitely pull the trigger on the new 162cm A cup as well. Thanks
does this apply to all skin types?

Muscle6Lord
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Muscle6Lord »

For me it's a dream if Real Lady have a good weight reduction (my opinion it's the best realistics sex doll in the game). I need also new body types but I think it's probably in the works

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I extend my sincere thanks for your ongoing support! We're thrilled to share some exciting news with you – we're currently in the process of developing a new body figure.
Anticipated release: January of the upcoming year.
Stay tuned for more updates, and we appreciate your continued enthusiasm!
Muscle6Lord wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 am For me it's a dream if Real Lady have a good weight reduction (my opinion it's the best realistics sex doll in the game). I need also new body types but I think it's probably in the works

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Hi Irontech, I am wondering if you are considering bringing something similar to the Firefly Diary line over to Westerners? The idea of dolls designed around a specific theme with backstories and the interactive/customer rewards system is very intriguing and creative.

Caballero
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Caballero »

irontechdoll wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:26 am I extend my sincere thanks for your ongoing support! We're thrilled to share some exciting news with you – we're currently in the process of developing a new body figure.
Anticipated release: January of the upcoming year.
Stay tuned for more updates, and we appreciate your continued enthusiasm!
Muscle6Lord wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:20 am For me it's a dream if Real Lady have a good weight reduction (my opinion it's the best realistics sex doll in the game). I need also new body types but I think it's probably in the works

Very good news!! Real Lady is awesome, thank you for an amazing product.

INFORMATIONS